01-27-2017 03:09 AM
180 12345 ...
tools
    Bluetooth headphones

Posted via the Android Central App
    05-04-2016 08:51 AM
    As said in title, got the HTC 10 coming and need a good case. But not just any case, I'm looking for a belt pouch. Sorta like this:
    http://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/ZlAAAO...4JH/s-l500.jpg
    Nothing fancy. Only problem is, the sides block the headphone jack, which for the HTC 10, is in the middle... That causes problems, as I'd like to listen to music while I carry the phone. I need a pouch that does not obstruct the headphone jack.

I've already tried searching on google, looked through amazon and ebay, and can't find something like this. I would like a pouch, not one of those bulky cases that attach the phone to the belt. Also, horizontal pouch is highly preferable.

If anyone knows where I can find one like that, please help a homeboy out. Thank you!
    Well, it wouldn't be hard to have a pouch altered by someone who regularly works with leather, but keep in mine that you'll have to plug and unplug every time you remove it from the holster. If you have a vertical holster, you wouldn't have this issue. If you used bluetooth headphones, which is what I do (I love my Kinivo headphones), you wouldn't have to hassle with wires or plug at all. Granted, the headphone port on the HTC 10 is supposed to be all kinds of amazeballs, but do you really want to walk around with something plugged into that awesome jack?
    05-04-2016 10:49 AM
    (I love my Kinivo headphones), HTC 10 is supposed to be all kinds of amazeballs, but do you really want to walk around with something plugged into that awesome jack?
    Which model if I may ask?

And amazeballs. Learn something new everyday. LOL!
    05-04-2016 01:03 PM
    I got an Incipio NGP (and a bunch of those Spigen cases when they were on sale the other day). I LOVE the NGP. I've used it for pretty much every phone I've had that they make it for. It's a pretty tough softer case. If that makes sense. Just enough protection to make me feel like I'm not going to jack up my phone if I drop it, but not huge to make me feel like I'm carrying a brick.
    05-04-2016 02:45 PM
    Anxiously awaiting a uag case
    RayGee likes this.
    05-04-2016 08:01 PM
    Anxiously awaiting a uag case
    So was I. I had an e-mail conversation with a UAG rep and was told there were no plans to produce a case for the HTC 10.
    I politely expressed my disbelief and urged them to reconsider. My UAG M7 case has kept my now retired phone in pristine condition.

Go to their website contact page and e-mail them.

Regards --------------
    05-05-2016 11:44 AM
    I think this is the first time I have had a phone that wasn't black, and I wanted to show off the metal glory, so I ordered this clear TPU case. It came about an hour ago and sure enough, it has those same cutouts at the top. However, it's a long cut out strip without those little support bars the spigen has. Here's are a few images on and off the phone - which showed up shortly after the case!
    Best HTC 10 Cases-img_20160505_111857559.jpg
    Best HTC 10 Cases-img_20160505_111951488.jpg
    Best HTC 10 Cases-img_20160505_112007687.jpg
    Best HTC 10 Cases-img_20160505_112015473.jpg
    isdaako likes this.
    05-05-2016 01:24 PM
    Just put the spigen think fit slim design case on my etc 10. It fits great and all the ports and buttons are exposed which is what I wanted. The case is grippy which is awesome. This will not slip out of your hand. Great case.
    05-05-2016 10:28 PM
    Well, it wouldn't be hard to have a pouch altered by someone who regularly works with leather, but keep in mine that you'll have to plug and unplug every time you remove it from the holster. If you have a vertical holster, you wouldn't have this issue. If you used bluetooth headphones, which is what I do (I love my Kinivo headphones), you wouldn't have to hassle with wires or plug at all. Granted, the headphone port on the HTC 10 is supposed to be all kinds of amazeballs, but do you really want to walk around with something plugged into that awesome jack?
    I've contemplated getting new bluetooth headphones. I actually have some I bought back in 2008. Needless to say, they're a bit outdated and not the best (apparently everyone can hear my music when I wear them). I might get the Plantronics Backbeat but not a priority at the moment. If I cannot find a nice pouch by this weekend, I might end up just buying a generic pouch and ripping a hole in it. Not ideal but I'm not left with a whole lot of choices.
    05-06-2016 02:17 AM
    So was I. I had an e-mail conversation with a UAG rep and was told there were no plans to produce a case for the HTC 10.
    I politely expressed my disbelief and urged them to reconsider. My UAG M7 case has kept my now retired phone in pristine condition.

Go to their website contact page and e-mail them.

Regards --------------
    Formal complaint lodged.
    RayGee likes this.
    05-06-2016 07:45 AM
    Spigen cases are on sale again at Amazon with coupon codes, so I went ahead and got two more for less than the price of the generic one I got yesterday. Oh well, good to have backups! (you can get the codes here)
    Bearcats98 and Hydraulic Jack like this.
    05-06-2016 01:23 PM
    ^ Thanks! HJ
    05-06-2016 01:59 PM
    Gone again..Glad I got one......HJ
    05-06-2016 02:48 PM
    Which model if I may ask?

And amazeballs. Learn something new everyday. LOL!
    My walking around/work pair are the BTH 240 and they sent me the URBN headphones a few months ago to try while I wait for the 260.

Bearcats98 likes this.
    05-06-2016 06:42 PM
    I'm thinking this: HTC 10 Case, Spigen [Crystal Shell] Extra Shock-Absorb [Clear Crystal] Clear back panel + Engineered TPU bumper for HTC 10 (2016) - (H09CS20282) C4M75

Link:https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/...cUvbUpU5165274
    beetex likes this.
    05-07-2016 09:15 AM
    I got the Spigen Neo Hybrid dual layer case, the Neo Hybrid clear Chelsea, and the Rugged Armor case on sale at Amazon. I'll post pics later, but the lyrics each have their own quirks.

The Neo Hybrid dual layer case is nice looking, and I like having the silver accent. I wish the inner TPU case was clear rather than black, but at least the black looks decent and the back has a decent amount of grip. The plastic bumper on this case is a bit slippery, and don't even think about trying to prop this phone up against your monitor or something else on your desk, it slips and falls down. The power button on mine is also loose, but still workable.

The clear case is fantastically well-fitting, and while a smooth plastic will usually be a little slippery, I never thought it was going to slip out of my hand. Only issue I have is the buttons are all smooth, it doesn't replicate the texture on the power button.

The Rugged Armor case did replicate the textures on the power button, and while the two carbon fiber patches on the back don't seem to serve any purpose, they are mostly pleasing to the eye, if a bit boring.

While I'm eventually going to buy some more colorful cases for my collection, these will definitely get me by in the meantime.

05-07-2016 11:08 AM
    I wanted a Supcase withe the builtin screen protector. Only color they had in the one I wanted was blue and black. Last year for the M9 they had a lot more colors.
    05-07-2016 11:22 AM
    I got an iBlazon case: http://www.amazon.com/i-Blason-Kicks...cUvbUpU5165535 Until my Supcase http://www.amazon.com/SUPCASE-Full-b...cUvbUpU5165535 shows up. I really want a UAG or Otterbox.
    05-07-2016 12:27 PM
    I got the blue Supcase. I wanted the green like they had last year for the M9.
    05-07-2016 12:47 PM
    Ugh I still haven't been able to find a belt pouch for this case. I made a thread see if anyone knows of one, but someone felt like a "help me find a belt pouch" thread belonged in a "best cases!" thread and merged it into this thread. I keep refreshing amazon and ebay pages see if any come up, but still nothing.
    05-07-2016 12:50 PM
    You might have to try to find a more generic pouch rather than an HTC 10 specific one.

05-07-2016 02:20 PM
    The bevel (I assume you mean the chamfer) isn't a big deal, they look big the pics but are not, and actually allow for better handholding and grip. You can also try dbrands and slickwraps
    05-07-2016 06:56 PM
    I am very impressed with the Supcase, it feels even better than the Otterbox cases.
    James E1 likes this.
    05-08-2016 03:33 PM
    In the pictures it looks like the supcase covers up the front camera? Did you find this to be true?
    Thanks!
    05-08-2016 05:12 PM
    I've always used Otterbox Defender cases for my phones and I'm disappointed to see they don't have one for the HTC 10. I thought about getting the Supcase but I read some reviews for it and they say it doesn't hold up to drop tests. Now I'm thinking of getting a Spigen Slim Amor because it's military grade and drop tested. My question is does anyone know of a leather belt holster that is made for the 10 with a case on it? I've searched Google, Amazon, and Ebay and only found one cheap fake leather holster that users say is junky and not worth buying.
    05-08-2016 07:50 PM
180 12345 ...