Best HTC 10 Cases

lindseybp

May 7, 2010
Visit site
I ordered the speck ones that were $3 each a few days ago but my favorites brands are probably Krusell and Tetded. I like the leather folio cases.

DaveInFL

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I preordered the Ice View case, and bought the Spigen Ultra Hybrid a couple days ago when it was on special for $3 as a backup.

I picked one of the Spigen cases up to for $3. Well, it was rude not to at that price. Can't remember the name but it was clear.

B0WIE

Mar 26, 2014
Visit site
I wonder how skins will work with the huge bevel. I usually throw a skin on the back for better grip but not sure how it'll look on this one. Obviously, it won't wrap on the bevel but will have to stop short.

Ara Wagoner

Jan 21, 2013
Visit site
The first of the three Spigens I ordered during the coupon came today. It has some interesting cutouts on the top... Can't evaluate too much before the phone arrives, though.

Posted via the Android Central App

japongt

Apr 13, 2016
Visit site
Pre-Ordered the HTC 10, need help finding a good case.

As said in title, got the HTC 10 coming and need a good case. But not just any case, I'm looking for a belt pouch. Sorta like this:
http://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/ZlAAAOSw~bFWQ4JH/s-l500.jpg
Nothing fancy. Only problem is, the sides block the headphone jack, which for the HTC 10, is in the middle... That causes problems, as I'd like to listen to music while I carry the phone. I need a pouch that does not obstruct the headphone jack.

I've already tried searching on google, looked through amazon and ebay, and can't find something like this. I would like a pouch, not one of those bulky cases that attach the phone to the belt. Also, horizontal pouch is highly preferable.

If anyone knows where I can find one like that, please help a homeboy out. Thank you!

Last edited:

DMBMARKT

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
Anyone have any thoughts on the Incipio Dual Pro vs. Spigen Neo Hybrid Premium Bumper? I have had a Dual Pro on my M7 the entire time. That one looks good to me, but so does the Premium Bumper.

Last edited:

nDroid3

Dec 8, 2012
Visit site
I wonder how skins will work with the huge bevel. I usually throw a skin on the back for better grip but not sure how it'll look on this one. Obviously, it won't wrap on the bevel but will have to stop short.

Check out dbrand.com. I too usually go the Skin route and dbrand has both options for covering the chamfer or not.

Kavu2

Apr 14, 2016
Visit site
Verizon has 5 cases up for pre-order today(4/29/2016)

- HTC Ice View ($49.99)
- Incipio® DualPro®: Durable protection without adding excess bulk to the phone ( $29.99)
- ech21™ Evo Check: Impact protection with a raised screen bezel allowing the HTC 10 to be safely laid face-down on a flat surface ($39.99)
- Case-Mate Naked Tough: Ultra slim design with transparent finish to show off the HTC 10 design ($34.99)
- Verizon Matte Silicone Cover: light and flexible design to safeguard against everyday wear and tear($19.99)

5 cases for the HTC 10 to check out at Verizon

Wildo6882

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
Check out dbrand.com. I too usually go the Skin route and dbrand has both options for covering the chamfer or not.

Just ordered some of the non-chamfer skins. I just like a little added protection.

On a side note, has anyone seen any decent screen protectors for this phone? I haven't found any that look decent, and I would like to have something to toss on there once I finally get it.

Bearcats98

Dec 8, 2014
Visit site

Very interesting these skins. My curiosity is how do they adhere long term (since you use them) and how do they fit on the complex curves?

EDIT: Watched tutorial on M9 for curves. Very interesting. Now just a "how does it last" response from those that use it!

Also very curious as to how hard it is to remove after time?

Last edited:

B0WIE

Mar 26, 2014
Visit site
Very interesting these skins. My curiosity is how do they adhere long term (since you use them) and how do they fit on the complex curves?

EDIT: Watched tutorial on M9 for curves. Very interesting. Now just a "how does it last" response from those that use it!

Also very curious as to how hard it is to remove after time?

It looks like they're using the same 3M material that was on my M8 until yesterday. I've used it in audio projects and to wrap the grille/valance on my car. It stretches well and adheres as long as you want it on there. The issue will be your hands rubbing on the edges. That's where any wrap material fails.
Removals is easy with minimal residue and no damage.

I couldn't find clear listed. Maybe I'm entirely overlooking it or their menus are too convoluted for me.

Bearcats98

Dec 8, 2014
Visit site
It looks like they're using the same 3M material that was on my M8 until yesterday. I've used it in audio projects and to wrap the grille/valance on my car. It stretches well and adheres as long as you want it on there. The issue will be your hands rubbing on the edges. That's where any wrap material fails.
Removals is easy with minimal residue and no damage.

I couldn't find clear listed. Maybe I'm entirely overlooking it or their menus are too convoluted for me.

Thanks for input. I saw no clear either. However I saw black and red and that appealed to me. If I can take it off without damaging the phone exterior I am going to give it a whirl and am less concerned with Verizon being a bunch of **** cakes.