Best HTC 10 Cases

mahers

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Spigen cases are on sale again at Amazon with coupon codes, so I went ahead and got two more for less than the price of the generic one I got yesterday. Oh well, good to have backups! (you can get the codes here)

Ara Wagoner

Jan 21, 2013
Visit site
Re: Pre-Ordered the HTC 10, need help finding a good case.

Which model if I may ask?

And amazeballs. Learn something new everyday. LOL!

My walking around/work pair are the BTH 240 and they sent me the URBN headphones a few months ago to try while I wait for the 260.

Posted via the Android Central App

Ara Wagoner

Jan 21, 2013
Visit site
I got the Spigen Neo Hybrid dual layer case, the Neo Hybrid clear Chelsea, and the Rugged Armor case on sale at Amazon. I'll post pics later, but the lyrics each have their own quirks.

The Neo Hybrid dual layer case is nice looking, and I like having the silver accent. I wish the inner TPU case was clear rather than black, but at least the black looks decent and the back has a decent amount of grip. The plastic bumper on this case is a bit slippery, and don't even think about trying to prop this phone up against your monitor or something else on your desk, it slips and falls down. The power button on mine is also loose, but still workable.

The clear case is fantastically well-fitting, and while a smooth plastic will usually be a little slippery, I never thought it was going to slip out of my hand. Only issue I have is the buttons are all smooth, it doesn't replicate the texture on the power button.

The Rugged Armor case did replicate the textures on the power button, and while the two carbon fiber patches on the back don't seem to serve any purpose, they are mostly pleasing to the eye, if a bit boring.

While I'm eventually going to buy some more colorful cases for my collection, these will definitely get me by in the meantime.

Posted via the Android Central App

Fathertime

Aug 9, 2013
Visit site
I wanted a Supcase withe the builtin screen protector. Only color they had in the one I wanted was blue and black. Last year for the M9 they had a lot more colors.

japongt

Apr 13, 2016
Visit site
Ugh I still haven't been able to find a belt pouch for this case. I made a thread see if anyone knows of one, but someone felt like a "help me find a belt pouch" thread belonged in a "best cases!" thread and merged it into this thread. I keep refreshing amazon and ebay pages see if any come up, but still nothing.

qubit5

Jul 17, 2013
Visit site
The bevel (I assume you mean the chamfer) isn't a big deal, they look big the pics but are not, and actually allow for better handholding and grip. You can also try dbrands and slickwraps

Hyperspace13

May 2, 2016
Visit site
I've always used Otterbox Defender cases for my phones and I'm disappointed to see they don't have one for the HTC 10. I thought about getting the Supcase but I read some reviews for it and they say it doesn't hold up to drop tests. Now I'm thinking of getting a Spigen Slim Amor because it's military grade and drop tested. My question is does anyone know of a leather belt holster that is made for the 10 with a case on it? I've searched Google, Amazon, and Ebay and only found one cheap fake leather holster that users say is junky and not worth buying.

Last edited:

murphcid

Nov 5, 2013
Visit site
No, it does fine. It does not cover the camera at all. So far I like the case quite well, but as with most cases time will tell. So far the only case that gets my hands down seal of approval is the UAG case on my m-8 (and it is not perfect. It would be perfect with a good belt clip). The only thing is the area that covers the fingerprint sensor is mis-shaped and covers both the ends of the sensor very, very slightly. Other than that, I don't see any issues.

In the pictures it looks like the supcase covers up the front camera? Did you find this to be true?
Thanks!

radgatt

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
I've always used Otterbox Defender cases for my phones and I'm disappointed to see they don't have one for the HTC 10. I thought about getting the Subcase but I read some reviews for it and they say it doesn't hold up to drop tests. Now I'm thinking of getting a Spigen Slim Amor because it's military grade and drop tested. My question is does anyone know of a leather belt holster that is made for the 10 with a case on it? I've searched Google, Amazon, and Ebay and only found one cheap fake leather holster that users say is junky and not worth buying.

The closest thing I've seen is the Verizon Shell/Holster combo. It's plastic not leather though. It is also thin. It may not be what you would be interested in though.

Hyperspace13

May 2, 2016
Visit site
The closest thing I've seen is the Verizon Shell/Holster combo. It's plastic not leather though. It is also thin. It may not be what you would be interested in though.

I read some more reviews on Spigen cases and it sounds like they have problems too, so I decided to get the Supcase until Otterbox comes out with some.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay