HTC Sense 8, can I get some help with it?

briannamarie91

Mar 3, 2014
Visit site
Hello,

I just received my HTC 10 and I LOVE IT! But, I am new to HTC and am pretty confused about some settings.

1. How do I change the lock screen wallpaper?
2. How do I change/remove those apps on the lock screen?
3. I put on do not disturb mode, and none of my notifications came in, I mean I understand not receiving any notifications but the actual messages themselves never came in, it was like 8 hours lost lol also can't find the settings to taper with that?

That's it for now. I'm sure more will come. Any help is appreciated!

McDoogie

Mar 26, 2016
Visit site
Re: HTC Sense 8

Hello,

I just received my HTC 10 and I LOVE IT! But, I am new to HTC and am pretty confused about some settings.

1. How do I change the lock screen wallpaper?
2. How do I change/remove those apps on the lock screen?
3. I put on do not disturb mode, and none of my notifications came in, I mean I understand not receiving any notifications but the actual messages themselves never came in, it was like 8 hours lost lol also can't find the settings to taper with that?

That's it for now. I'm sure more will come. Any help is appreciated!

I'm waiting for mine to arrive today!
For wallpaper, go to settings>personalize> then choose home screen or lock screen

Posted via the Android Central App

briannamarie91

Mar 3, 2014
Visit site
Okay glad it's not only me lol I'm using Google messenger as well. The only problem I found with it is when sending pic messages they come out blurry.. Very odd

anon(604250)

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
Does the Verizon model not come with the boost and cool charger apps?

You can download the Boost+ app from Google Play. Don't use the app killer function, as it's proven to be digital snake oil and a generally awful idea. I haven't heard of a "cool charger" app. HTC's catalogue doesn't seem to include it.