Bluetooth Issues

radgatt

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
Anyone else having Bluetooth issues with their phone? I'm not sure if this is specific to the Verizon version or not. My phone's Bluetooth has been disconnecting from both my Bluetooth headset and from my car. I have to manually reconnect the two. At first they will connect but then randomly disconnect. I've forgotten the Bluetooth items on the phone and rediscovered them. I've turned the phone off and back on. I'm not sure what else to do.

J R Mtz

Feb 1, 2014
Visit site
Haven't used it for calls on my car, but use it for music through bluetooth on my 15-minute commute. havent noticed any issues.

Ara Wagoner

Jan 21, 2013
Visit site
I have issues with it dropping out on my Kinivo BTH 240s, but the URBNs, my head unit, Bose speaker, and my Bluetooth adapter at home are fine, so I think it's just the headphones.

Posted via the Android Central App

radgatt

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
Sorry, I wasn't trying to come off as anything more than giving my experiences with bluetooth.

You're fine. I ended up doing the factory reset. Hopefully I won't have to do it again. I hate doing factory resets. Configuring everything back to the way that I wanted takes a while.

radgatt

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
I have had multiple disconnects with both my blue tooth headset and my Toyota Camry. At one point today I was sitting on the couch and my phone right beside me and I heard the bluetooth disconnect and reconnect 4 times. It got really annoying. I've already did a factory reset and this is still happening. I refuse to do that again.

bbhybridchris

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
Mine is not having problems staying connected but the controls through the car and the info it displays on the screen only work sporadically. Kinda defeats the purpose of being hands free when you still have to use the phone.

B0WIE

Mar 26, 2014
Visit site
Though I've has no issues with my car, speaker, or other bluetooth communications, I know that every time I'm on a phone forum and a new phone comes out, some people have problems. When I got the M8 it didn't connect with my car (which was also new) until the car maker did a software update for the stereo/GPS system, and then the bluetooth worked fine.

thejesse

Sep 17, 2010
Visit site
I have issues with it dropping out on my Kinivo BTH 240s, but the URBNs, my head unit, Bose speaker, and my Bluetooth adapter at home are fine, so I think it's just the headphones.

I have one Bluetooth speaker that drops the connection constantly. Otherwise it's been solid on Bluetooth.

tleeford

Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
I'm having this issue, too. I've cleared the cache, unpaired all devices, and restarted the phone. I'm still having this problem. I've contacted HTC and they told me that I'm the first person to report this issue. I really don't want to do a factory reset. Any other suggestions.

radgatt

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
I'm having this issue, too. I've cleared the cache, unpaired all devices, and restarted the phone. I'm still having this problem. I've contacted HTC and they told me that I'm the first person to report this issue. I really don't want to do a factory reset. Any other suggestions.

I've done a factory reset and that didn't solve the issue. I was told by an HTC rep that one of my apps is causing the issue. An app with Bluetooth permission isn't acting right. I have no idea which one it is. Do you have an unlocked HTC 10 or a Verizon variant?

Posted via the HTC 10

ugxvibe

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
I have 2 issues with Bluetooth on this phone.

First, it does disconnect and reconnect quite often with my Kinova head set. (Never with the M8)

Second, it has 50-60 feet less range than my M8. I put the 10 in the exact same spot on my toolbox as my M8 with the same headset and I don't get nearly the same range as before. I honestly could go about 30-40 yards with the M8, I am lucky to get 15-20 with the 10.

Hopefully there will be an update to improve this.

tleeford

Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
I continue to have these issues with bluetooth drops and reconnects. I have a 30 minute commute and this happens 4-5 times. I'm on T-Mobile and have called this into HTC a few times with no resolution. I'm not going to do a factory reset b/c that is too much of a pain. I'm going to try HTC one more time and if that doesn't work I'm taking to Twitter to see if I can get some attention that way. The CSR at HTC says I'm the only person that have called them with this issue???? I directed them to this forum to get a few more examples.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084