iOS-specific headphones on HTC 10

BranJD

May 8, 2013
Visit site
Many companies that sell popular headphones sell two-versions (one for iOS, one for Android) to ensure comparability with the inline volume control/microphone (Bose for example).

In the past I've had some successes with iOS-specific headphones functioning correctly with Android devices.

Has anyone tried iOS-specific headphones (such as Apple EarPods) with the HTC 10? Does the microphone/play/pause/volume control work as it should?

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Many companies that sell popular headphones sell two-versions (one for iOS, one for Android) to ensure comparability with the inline volume control/microphone (Bose for example).

In the past I've had some successes with iOS-specific headphones functioning correctly with Android devices.

Has anyone tried iOS-specific headphones (such as Apple EarPods) with the HTC 10? Does the microphone/play/pause/volume control work as it should?

As with any iOS designed earphones mic, play and pause works with android phone. I have the 6s plus and HTC 10, with the apple earposs as expected play, pause and mic works. Volume doesn't work.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463