Sim tray comparison (10 vs S7 vs iPhone)

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I saw Jerry's article about the sim card and wanted to post pictures for you to see.

I don't have the problem Jerry has with the sim card not fitting sim trays, but the 10 sim tray seemed to need a little jiggle before going in. The back on the sim didn't make much of a difference for me.

Btw, I Jerry was too lazy to get a new sim. I have tons of nano sims but am still using my cut down micro sim because Verizon forces me off the legacy insurance plan if I activate a new sim. Starting May, Verizon forced me onto the new insurance plan anyway so if I get off my lazy butt then I will switch to a regular nano sim (not my cut down one)

Top 10
Middle iPhone
Bottom S7
d92d867782bd1b3543d20ec3577fb1fd.jpg

An ode to the HTC 10's SIM card tray An ode to the HTC 10's SIM card tray | Android Central

Last edited:

B0WIE

Mar 26, 2014
Visit site
I don't know who Jerry is but mine went in very easily. I was worried it would be like previous phones where I have to fumble with it and re-insert, but it went in easily and worked 1st time, thankfully.

James E1

Trusted Member
Mar 18, 2013
Visit site
I don't know who Jerry is but mine went in very easily. I was worried it would be like previous phones where I have to fumble with it and re-insert, but it went in easily and worked 1st time, thankfully.

Came on BOWIE you have been on AC for several years now, how could you not know Jerry?

Posted via the Android Central App

B0WIE

Mar 26, 2014
Visit site
Jerry Hildenbrand has been the Android Central Cowboy, reviewer, blogger and all round light entertainer for years.
Great history.

You would like his work. I do!

(link above)

Came on BOWIE you have been on AC for several years now, how could you not know Jerry?

Posted via the Android Central App

Oh, ok. I didn't know until I saw the HTC 10 audio write-up today (which was well-done BTW) and recognized who that was.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coehlcke