htc 10 cases

RobDogOne

Banned
Feb 7, 2015
Visit site
So I slapped my 10 in a Spigen Slim Armor case (Gun metal grey) and it's seems to be pretty solid and it also looks good too. But I'm really on the market for an Otter Box Defender case, however it looks like its not available yet. I've always used Defender cases on my phones and would like continue to do so. Any idea as to when Otterbox will drop the Defender case?

Posted via the Android Central App

radioactive70

Apr 15, 2016
Visit site
So I slapped my 10 in a Spigen Slim Armor case (Gun metal grey) and it's seems to be pretty solid and it also looks good too. But I'm really on the market for an Otter Box Defender case, however it looks like its not available yet. I've always used Defender cases on my phones and would like continue to do so. Any idea as to when Otterbox will drop the Defender case?

No idea but I've been waiting to see which of the heavy hitters of hard cases come on board .so far no griffin ,otterbox,Lifeproof. We have unicorn beetle but that's about it so far.

bbhybridchris

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
Yes long time user of otter box defenders here and I've used the Unicorn Beatle on this phone and my former Nexus 6 without issues. As mentioned earlier it is much cheaper as well but still built very well.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
one01