Color Profile?

B0WIE

Mar 26, 2014
Visit site
Everyone has different vision and tastes so there really is no "best" other than what is best for you.
I prefer vivid with a bump toward warm. It looks crisp and colorful but is easy on the eyes for prolonged use. Cold colors look impressive but can be irritating over time.

X1tymez

Q&A Team
Mar 27, 2016
Visit site
Vivid for me. If you have hard time choosing I recommend play with both and play a YouTube video. You eyes will decide.

sunrat39

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Had it on vivid with one bump towards the warm side. I just changed it to sRGB with one bump to warn and I'm liking it.

I'll go sRGB for now.

TriBeard92

Feb 7, 2012
Visit site
I have mine on vivid and the slider one bump from all the way left (warmer). Seems to be a little more "accurate" in color (hangouts green matches my desktop more, etc etc) and is pleasing to my eye at least. I just love that you get the option to choose profiles and tweak the temp yourself.

NEXUS_HTC_PS

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
Everyone has different vision and tastes so there really is no "best" other than what is best for you.
I prefer vivid with a bump toward warm. It looks crisp and colorful but is easy on the eyes for prolonged use. Cold colors look impressive but can be irritating over time.

Totally this^ I actually have it on vivid and once notch away from being all the way cool! Everyone's eyes are different. I like the white, whites with a cool screen.

From me to you by the Power Cosmic

popartist

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
I have it on sRGB because I find I can see the screen better in bright sunlight with that setting. Reading this topic, perhaps I should play around with tweaking to see if I can improve sunlight performance even more...

NEXUS_HTC_PS

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
I have it on sRGB because I find I can see the screen better in bright sunlight with that setting. Reading this topic, perhaps I should play around with tweaking to see if I can improve sunlight performance even more...

I may have to play around with the settings a little more this weekend as well. Seeing as you guys are making me want to try the sRGB mode!😀

Digitally assigned space taken up by my Chromebook, M9, HTC 10 or Nexus 9 <(•.•)>

petvas72

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
I got my HTC 10 today and I am also playing with the display settings. Normally I would choose sRGB. I also tried vivid mode and it looks very nice, but a bit over saturated.
I am currently at sRGB mode, set in the middle. I also tried it two and three notches toward cold, but I think I prefer it in the middle.

cbreze

May 30, 2011
Visit site
Still playing with settings but the vivid mode seems more like sammy amoled. But I'm undecided and am currently trying sRGB. Liking this setting so far. Good to have choices tho.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bluegarland692