Just got an HTC 10. This is my first time using Sense and I want to give it a fair shake before falling back to the Google Now or Nova launcher and various 3rd party apps. I like it so far but have a couple questions:

- Does anyone use Blinkfeed? I've always stuck with GNL because I like having it as the leftmost home screen. I'm guessing most of you disable it, but is there a way to replace it with Google Now? Or can you personalize it with things from your email, like tracking packages, upcoming trips, things like that?
    - I like the simplicity of the default clock and weather app, but when you set an alarm is there a way to dismiss it before it actually goes off? The stock app has a notification for upcoming alarms so you can dismiss it early.
    06-09-2016 10:05 PM
    One more thing - I played around with the BoomSound headphone enhancement, which was pretty cool. Can I do that for bluetooth headphones or is it wired only?
    06-09-2016 10:36 PM
    I must be one of those rare people who actually uses Blinkfeed. As far as I know, though, you can't personalize it with stuff from email or replace it with Google Now.

Pretty sure BoomSound is wired only, too.
    06-09-2016 11:29 PM
    I'm definitely not anti-Blinkfeed, I'm just used to Google Now so it's pretty different. What do you like about it / what are some features I might be missing?
    06-10-2016 12:10 AM
    I like it as a general-purpose news source - by design I don't customize the feed too much, I leave it on Highlights and that's a good enough, varied source of news from everywhere. I also integrate my Twitter account there, so the stories I care about from that end are brought up above the noise, too.
    06-10-2016 02:23 AM
    - I like the simplicity of the default clock and weather app, but when you set an alarm is there a way to dismiss it before it actually goes off? The stock app has a notification for upcoming alarms so you can dismiss it early.
    I'm not sure what you mean by this? Do you mean just a shortcut to the alarm page to turn that alarm off all together? If so, then if you use two fingers to swipe down the top notification bar to bring up the shortcuts, there is the upcoming alarm shown next to the time. Click on that to go to your alarm page.
    06-10-2016 05:35 AM
    I'm definitely not anti-Blinkfeed, I'm just used to Google Now so it's pretty different. What do you like about it / what are some features I might be missing?
    Blinkfeed is amazing as a brief time waster. Let's say you are waiting in a line, or waiting at a table in a restaurant. Open Blinkfeed and just spend a few minutes in news you care about (if you've set it up) and your feeds.
    06-10-2016 09:46 AM
    I'm not sure what you mean by this? Do you mean just a shortcut to the alarm page to turn that alarm off all together? If so, then if you use two fingers to swipe down the top notification bar to bring up the shortcuts, there is the upcoming alarm shown next to the time. Click on that to go to your alarm page.
    I'm wondering if there's a way to dismiss the alarm without opening the alarm page. The stock clock app gives you this notification, where you can immediately turn off an alarm if you wake up before it goes off. It doesn't seem to work with the Sense clock though.

New to Sense, a couple of questions-184.jpg

Posted via the Android Central App
    06-10-2016 10:52 AM
    Bump - anyone know about the alarm notifications?
    06-13-2016 09:16 PM
    This is how I do it. Using that method or just opening the clock it's just a couple movements.
    06-15-2016 06:05 AM
    But then you have to remember to set it again the next day, right?
    06-15-2016 10:37 PM