Back to the htc 10

manni1to

May 13, 2013
Visit site
The first time I loved it but the screen rubbed me the wrong way with the polarization. I figured that wasn't enough to deter me from using it because I loved the fluidity and expandable memory. I quickly ran out of room on my iPhone 6s Plus and had to come up with another solution.

Dr. S

Apr 30, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, the polarization is kind of annoying but hardly a dealbreaker. I actually bought a pair of polarized sunglasses recently, but I think I'm still within the return window so maybe I'll swap them for a non-polarized pair.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Glad you are liking the 10! I feel like this flagship has a ton of merit, and that it has a ton of improvements over the 9 (not just the camera, but also the OS). Good choice!

Posted via the Android Central App

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
The first time I loved it but the screen rubbed me the wrong way with the polarization. I figured that wasn't enough to deter me from using it because I loved the fluidity and expandable memory. I quickly ran out of room on my iPhone 6s Plus and had to come up with another solution.
Which did you get, 16,64,or 128gb?

radgatt

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
Put a screen protector on the phone and you will be able to use the phone with polarized sunglasses. That's what I did and I forget about the polarization issue.

Posted via the Android Central App

vamp07

Oct 18, 2010
Visit site
I had 16 gb. Definitely not enough room
I have seen so many people buy the 16 against my advice. This is usually followed by them complaining some time later about not being able to do anything because they have no space. It's always the phone or apple's fault and never their decision to be cheap when they bought the phone.

NEXUS_HTC_PS

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
I have seen so many people buy the 16 against my advice. This is usually followed by them complaining some time later about not being able to do anything because they have no space. It's always the phone or apple's fault and never their decision to be cheap when they bought the phone.

The mere fact that they still offer 16 gb of internal storage just goes to show how inconsiderate Apple is of their customers. The 32gb should be baseline and cost the amount of the 16gb. Apple doesn't care. No flagship should come with 16gb internal. Mid-range devices only.

From me to you by the Power Cosmic

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
The mere fact that they still offer 16 gb of internal storage just goes to show how inconsiderate Apple is of their customers. The 32gb should be baseline and cost the amount of the 16gb. Apple doesn't care. No flagship should come with 16gb internal. Mid-range devices only.

From me to you by the Power Cosmic

Agreed. Even the "average consumer" can use up 16 GB. My Mom is by no means a huge tech user but just due to photos she fills her 16 GB iPhone up like it's nothing.

Dr. S

Apr 30, 2012
Visit site

That's a big part of why I just ditched my 2014 Moto X. I don't blame Motorola but it never occurred to me when I bought it that I would run out of space.

radgatt

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
I've never used a screen protector myself. Do they make the screen any less clear, any less responsive to touch?

Typically, if you use a tempered glass screen protector you won't notice anything different from you actually using the phone without a protector. Your finger will glide along the screen like normal. As far as film goes, it will depend on the manufacturer.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dawsonnathalie