In order for me to use my Audio Technicas with the 10, I have to remove my case (case mate, clear case) because the cutout for the headphone jack is too small. Anyone have a nice protective case that doesn't require removal to use a large headphone jack?

Posted via the Android Central App
    06-23-2016 10:08 PM
    Why not mod the case? Bore a bigger hole with a drill bit or take a razor blade to it. That's what I always do. Heat and a piece of metal works good for reshaping plastic too.
    06-24-2016 12:37 AM
    Ice view case works just fine

brought to you by the power of 10
    06-24-2016 12:46 AM
    Why not mod the case? Bore a bigger hole with a drill bit or take a razor blade to it. That's what I always do. Heat and a piece of metal works good for reshaping plastic too.
    Great recommendation, I will do that!

06-24-2016 10:00 AM
    Ice view case works just fine

brought to you by the power of 10
    I wouldn't mind trying the Ice View case, although I'm not too crazy about flip cases. I did have the dot view case and it was pretty neat.

06-24-2016 10:01 AM
    In order for me to use my Audio Technicas with the 10, I have to remove my case (case mate, clear case) because the cutout for the headphone jack is too small. Anyone have a nice protective case that doesn't require removal to use a large headphone jack?

This is the case that I have. It has a cutout going across the top of the case which should give you plenty of space for the headphones if you don't mind a clear case.

HTC 10 Case, EasyAcc HTC 10 Soft TPU Case Crystal Clear Transparent Slim Anti Slip Case Back Protector Cover Shockproof for HTC 10 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01BRD1WXW...cUvbUpU5237978

06-24-2016 10:28 AM
    I'm glad someone asked this. This is very important to me and hence I almost always choose Spigen cases. The one I'm using on my HTC 10 is the Crystal Shell. It fits the plug on my AKG K240's perfectly. I would highly recommend it and also recommend setting up a personal audio profile for whatever studio quality headphones you pair the HTC 10 up with. I can personally say, my AKG K240's (granted they are newer "Studio" editions) never sounded better outside of a vacuum tube preamp.

-Rob
    Sprint Product Ambassador

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.
    07-10-2016 11:03 AM