Issues with Google Apps.. HTC 10 Sprint.

Dongox

Nov 29, 2015
Visit site
First off I love this phone and no regrets. That said I'm having issues with Google Apps.

Photos not backing up.

Gmail force closses

Music won't play radio stations.

Posted via the Android Central App

Dongox

Nov 29, 2015
Visit site
Thanks, gave it a try whenever I try to boot to recovery mode I get stuck on an error screen.

erojas388

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
We wouldnt be having these issues if only htc would add official support for htc gallery and music...just saying....lol sorry but seriously they need to get us back those apps!

Dongox

Nov 29, 2015
Visit site
We wouldnt be having these issues if only htc would add official support for htc gallery and music...just saying....lol sorry but seriously they need to get us back those apps!

At a minimum they should be available for download. I probably wouldn't download any of them except maybe Gallery. But it would be nice to have a choice.

Mobilestash

May 10, 2012
Visit site
I was on the phone with HTC for an hour last week and they advised me that they are working on the Google Photos not auto backing up issue.

I told them that Wi-Fi connectivity appears to be very weak as well and they are looking into that.

Every one of you should call them so that we can bug the hell out of them to fix the issue.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Doesn't seem to have helped what Photos but the other 2 apps seem functional so far.

If you open the Photos app and go to its Settings, then Backup & Sync, what is the Backup Photos option set to? "Over Wi-fi or Use Cellular Network" or "Over Wi-fi Only"?

Also, swipe in from the left and tap Device Folders. Make sure you've selected the proper folders to backup.

Dongox

Nov 29, 2015
Visit site
Unlike my other devices the settings for backup looks a little different.

Attachments

• 6554.jpg
    6554.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 69

Dongox

Nov 29, 2015
Visit site
This is what happens why I try to manually backup while clearly on Wi-Fi

Attachments

• 6555.jpg
    6555.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 68

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Oh right--I remember seeing this in another thread. Not sure why or how Google Photos looks different on the HTC 10.:confused: If I recall correctly, we couldn't figure out how to set it to backup on wi-fi only.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knowledge is power