06-20-2017 12:47 PM
86 ... 234
tools
    I really like the hi res I got 2... Yes they are warm... But the highs are there too..
    Larry 609 likes this.
    09-22-2016 01:37 PM
    They headphones are totally worth it. They sound awesome. The sound is very Crisp and the bass is just too good especially on the HTC 10. The headphones also give you a great sound if you use them on other Smartphone (One Max) as well but not as good as on the HTC 10.
    The best Audio quality than any other earphones bundled with other flagships.
    Better get a pair before they are sold out.
    09-22-2016 02:24 PM
    HTC Fi ally has their head phones available. Has anyone picked these up. If so are they good. They are only 30 bucks and HTC list them as Hi-Res certified.

Posted via the Android Central App
    The Earphones are too good mate. Don't wait too long or they might be out of stock later.
    09-22-2016 02:31 PM
    Anyone has this and the Xiaomi Piston 3.0? How do they compare?

Cheers
    05-22-2017 12:32 PM
    Anyone has this and the Xiaomi Piston 3.0? How do they compare?

Cheers
    I do, there is no comparison between Piston 3 and htc Hi res, Piston are ok, but htc hi res have excelente audio, bass, body, every freq sounds at good level, very rich bass, I'm bass head
    badelhas likes this.
    05-24-2017 04:59 PM
    After 24h of use here are my initial*thoughts about it:

Negatives :
    - sound quality regarding*the external speakers suck. My m8 was much much better (when the top speaker was not distorting, of course).*
    - The headphone jack positioning is worse, on the bottom made much more*sense.*
    - It's not that much faster/smoother*than my m8,*
    - I don't find that sound quality through headphones is much better than the M8, to be honest, just a little louder*
    - I like the more rounded design and smoother feel of my gunmetal grey m8 better*
    - Vibration when pressing keys felt better on the M8*

Positives*
    - The screen is better, more vibrant, even is it still sucks when under sunlight (too dim)*
    - Faster when opening Chrome tabs and installing apps
    - Camera is better, even if I don't value that much and was quite happy with the one I had on the M8*

Has you can see there are more negatives than positives and if I was sure that someone could fix my top speaker distortion problem I would go back in a second and return this to Amazon.*

As a side note:
    Do you*have the boom sound, (dolby audio and audio profile) setting on? I prefer them all off...
    Also, I got the included HTC Hi-res Headphones but I find that the Xiaomi Piston 3.0 have a better sound...

Cheers
    05-26-2017 05:07 AM
    Positives*
    - The screen is better, more vibrant, even is it still sucks when under sunlight (too dim)*
    - Camera is better, even if I don't value that much and was quite happy with the one I had on the M8*

I just love this cell phone using these days..
    05-26-2017 09:14 AM
    Positives*

I just love this cell phone using these days..
    Care to elaborate?
    05-26-2017 10:00 AM
    Where can we get 24 bits lossless audio files?
    06-16-2017 03:46 AM
    I have the "10" also and love the audio that comes out of the headphone back. The app that sets up the earphones is like being in an audiologists office getting your hearing checked. IMO, its the most overlooked quality of the phone. I have three pair of earphones; 2 from HTC and one from 1More. They were all HTC 10 compatible. The $30 HTC's (yellow) were not completely compatible and the sound was just ok. The HTC $60 hi-res (red) were on sale for $40 and sounded pretty good. The $99 1More Triple Drivers are amazing and completely compatible. They are the best I've heard and the package can't be beat.
    06-20-2017 12:12 PM
    I have the "10" also and love the audio that comes out of the headphone back. The app that sets up the earphones is like being in an audiologists office getting your hearing checked. IMO, its the most overlooked quality of the phone. I have three pair of earphones; 2 from HTC and one from 1More. They were all HTC 10 compatible. The $30 HTC's (yellow) were not completely compatible and the sound was just ok. The HTC $60 hi-res (red) were on sale for $40 and sounded pretty good. The $99 1More Triple Drivers are amazing and completely compatible. They are the best I've heard and the package can't be beat.
    My inclued HTC 10 hi-res headphones are white, not red. Could it be because I have the European back silver which has a white front? Or are we talking about a completely different set?

Cheers
    06-20-2017 12:47 PM
86 ... 234