Has anyone tried these things (JBL Reflect Aware C headphones) yet. Does anyone know how much power they pull from the battery. Also how do they sound and cancel background noise?
    08-28-2016 05:22 PM
    I ordered them after getting the $100 discount. Should arrive this Wednesday or Thursday and I'll see how it goes.
    08-29-2016 12:42 AM
    Looking forward to the reviews.
    08-29-2016 05:34 AM
    i got mine on friday, TBH not worth the $100 even when you get the $100 credit. They arent compatible with Boomsound or Dolby Audio. Those are only available with the regular 3.5mm headphone jack. They dont get very loud at all. My $35 Sony earbuds sound way better. Very disappointed. Tried to return them and the accepted the return but now i cant use my $100 voucher for anything else.
    isdaako likes this.
    08-29-2016 02:58 PM
    ^^^ Did you get a chance to try out the noice cancelling feature?
    08-30-2016 06:39 AM
    i ordered these with my 100 coupon. They cable is a little stiff and that may be a good thing for me. I am always worried about breaking the thin cables that come with other headphones. The noise cancelling is not as good as my Bose QC3's. The storage bag is rather cheap. The app works well for me. I am able to adjust Hi, mid and base. Volume is fine using Amazon Music. Video seems choppy streaming a movie and listening to music in the movie but the sound is OK.

It does eat up the battery. I have used 10% in an hour playing with them. I streamed music all day (10 hours at work) to a blue tooth speaker and had 65% left when I go home. An hour later of streaming music and playing with the app I am down to 45%. No way to charge and use the headphones at the same time. That seems to be a big draw back.

More to come after playing with them for a while.
    isdaako likes this.
    08-31-2016 06:06 PM
    Thanks for your input. But sound quality wise, are they really worth it?
    I have the HTC one m8 with which I love listening to music on my budget (but great quality for the price) in ear Xiaomi Piston v3 and I am debating if I should upgrade to the HTC 10. 650 euros is a lot of money to me.
    09-01-2016 09:19 AM
    They are not worth it. Sound quality is good, I like it, but not as nice as my old Bose Qc3's. The sound is much better than any Bluetooth headphone that I have tried.

But the biggest draw back is that you cannot charge while using them and these things use a lot of power, at least on my phone anyway. For me, about 10% an hour extra. If there was wireless charging then there might be a benefit. But you either charge or use the port for sound with a large discharge.

People cannot hear me when using them to make a phone call. I have to hold the mic up. Not happy about that either.

the noise cancelling is OK but I hear a constant sound like air blowing and I get a little of that pressure in my ear like you get from a cheap pair of noise cancelling headphones. The app lets you turn off that feature.

When I plug them in, I get a pop up saying something was plugged into the usb port and I have to confirm it. That is a joke and another pain in the butt having to deal with it.

I am sure this will be the problem with the iphone too when vthey do away with the headphone jack.
    09-01-2016 08:17 PM
    They are not worth it. Sound quality is good, I like it, but not as nice as my old Bose Qc3's. The sound is much better than any Bluetooth headphone that I have tried.

But the biggest draw back is that you cannot charge while using them and these things use a lot of power, at least on my phone anyway. For me, about 10% an hour extra. If there was wireless charging then there might be a benefit. But you either charge or use the port for sound with a large discharge.

People cannot hear me when using them to make a phone call. I have to hold the mic up. Not happy about that either.

the noise cancelling is OK but I hear a constant sound like air blowing and I get a little of that pressure in my ear like you get from a cheap pair of noise cancelling headphones. The app lets you turn off that feature.

When I plug them in, I get a pop up saying something was plugged into the usb port and I have to confirm it. That is a joke and another pain in the butt having to deal with it.

I am sure this will be the problem with the iphone too when vthey do away with the headphone jack.
    Thanks a lot for you answer. If sound quality its not that great whats the point of spending so much money, don't you agree?

Cheers
    09-02-2016 09:27 AM
    Yeah I got one couple of days back and definitely not worth the $100 even after discount. Should have just gone with the pro earphones and some thing else for the remaining amount instead of paying $100 out of pocket and getting this. Returning this will not get the coupon back so will keep for few more days and decide if I want to return it and get my $100 back.
    09-02-2016 05:37 PM
    Even if the sound was worth it, you cannot charge while using them. I with I would have thought about that before I took the plunge. Two songs dropped my battery by 3 percent. Maybe these will be good when we get wireless charging but not worth it now.
    09-02-2016 08:04 PM
    Yeah I got one couple of days back and definitely not worth the $100 even after discount. Should have just gone with the pro earphones and some thing else for the remaining amount instead of paying $100 out of pocket and getting this. Returning this will not get the coupon back so will keep for few more days and decide if I want to return it and get my $100 back.
    How do you return it?
    09-02-2016 08:59 PM
    How do you return it?
    Call them and request a return? You could also go your order history and initiate a return i think.
    09-02-2016 09:00 PM
    Yeah, if you don't like them try returning then
    09-03-2016 07:44 PM
    if anyone wants mine im selling them. PM me
    09-07-2016 09:58 AM