Low volume on Youtube videos

jimbo1mcm

Jun 6, 2012
Visit site
Love my HTC 10. Nice to hear the sound coming out of both speakers when watching a youtube video, but the volume is too low. My setting is at max on the volume button. Have I missed any other media volume setting?

holz75

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
I just compared YouTube with the Shuttle Music Player, and YouTube was slightly less as loud. The only knock I have with phone is the speaker volume compared to the M7-9, but that's also mainly due to the front facing speakers of the previous phones. I'm with you though.... YouTube could definitely be a little louder.

Gus_Gutz

Aug 4, 2015
Visit site
Well I just put my M9 next to the 10 and played the same music video on both. Both set to landscape to use up the whole screen. Volume wise, they seem the same when set to max volume, but the M9 has a much richer sound making it seem a little louder. No matter how I adjust them, the M9 has a much richer and fuller sound and the 10 sounds tinny. I normally use a bluetooth speaker and pay little attention to the sound coming from the phone. Also the M9 screen seems a little brighter and cooler which I prefer. I will see about adjusting the 10 to appear cooler.

DJ Grand Theft Audio

Feb 20, 2015
Visit site
My Dad has the 10. So when ever I see him. I try the phone out. Tested the speakers out on a youtube vid. The sound quality is really good. It's very clear and you can hear a lot of detail. But when I get my m8 out press play. The front facing speakers fire much louder and the bass has much more presence with a little resonance. The 10 still sounds sweet & nice though. It just lacks the loudness.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc