Why I can't wake up the hTC 10 by fingerpint...

A

AC Question

I like the double tap function to switch on or off a mobile, I was using that function long time ago with LG G4, Now I got a hTC 10.
Why I can't wake up the htc 10 by fingerpint after I closed it by double tap function. Is there a setting what I haven't found yet? It is possible to closed the hTC 10 by double tap function and start by fingerprint? I'm just able to set the setting: to close by double tap and start by put the pin number. I would like to have it: close double tap and start by fingerprint. Do you have any suggestion for me.
(Sorry for my poor English)

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Is the finger print sensor working at all, for example if you do not double-tap to close? Is it only after double-tapping to close that it does not work?

(Also, your English is good.)

mbxx

Sep 12, 2016
Visit site
Yes, you are right. That is my problem what I can't solve it :-/ Only in this case, if I close the mobile by double -tap don't the finger print work to start the mobil again. I have to put my pin number and all is fine.

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Yes, you are right. That is my problem what I can't solve it :-/ Only in this case, if I close the mobile by double -tap don't the finger print work to start the mobil again. I have to put my pin number and all is fine.

Welcome as a new member. :)

I'll request the Moderators to move the thread to the HTC 10 forum, where other users of the device may be able to suggest something.

mbxx

Sep 12, 2016
Visit site
Yes, I have done it before already. It doesn't works how I want it :/

Attachments

• 69165.jpg
    69165.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 20