Temporary freezing

pootyash

Jan 22, 2011
Visit site
I've had my 10 for about a month now. Since I've had it, I've noticed that it will occasionally freeze up - most often in Facebook or Chrome - the window will become unresponsive for about 10-20 seconds and then work fine. The whole phone doesn't freeze up - I can switch out of the app - but the app itself becomes temporarily unresponsive.

Is anyone else experiencing this, and is this normal for this phone? Is it possible I've got a lemon?

thejesse

Sep 17, 2010
Visit site
I recently experienced something similar to these. Random freezes for a number of seconds, then it would go back to running fine. However, it was not limited to Facebook or chrome.
Clearing the cache or restarting would fix the problem temporarily but it would come back shortly.
I started dialing apps one by one to try and diagnose three cause. After a couple days the issue went away but I couldn't pin it on any specific app.
I've been slowly re-enabling apps by so far the issue has not returned. I suspect that whatever app was causing the issue was updated before I got around to disabling it.
Keep us updated.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucharmer