I took it off charge at 11. and im down 40%. Im not tech savvy so I have no idea how to figure out why but heres these things.

10-12-2016 01:25 PM
    It seems that you have the screen turned on all the time - set it for 15 second shutdown (it only shuts down after not being used for that time).
    10-12-2016 01:31 PM
    Looks like it was in pretty constant use during that time period with the screen on all or most of the time. Also looks like low signal strength on the cellular icon. Poor signal + screen are the two biggest drainers on any device. Is this battery life different from what you're used to getting on the 10?
    10-12-2016 01:33 PM
    Looks like it was in pretty constant use during that time period with the screen on all or most of the time. Also looks like low signal strength on the cellular icon. Poor signal + screen are the two biggest drainers on any device. Is this battery life different from what you're used to getting on the 10?
    this has been pretty much the norm since i got it in may. and the screen wasnt on. its been off wit just my podcast app going.

and i have it on a minute shutdown if it does get bumped on.
    10-12-2016 01:38 PM
    On the power page click on history and give us a screen shot. On the battery usage page click on screen and give us a screen shot.

Also, what network is it in? I don't normally see an active data connection when I'm connected to a wifi network. You are showing both.
    10-12-2016 02:01 PM
    On the power page click on history and give us a screen shot. On the battery usage page click on screen and give us a screen shot.

Also, what network is it in? I don't normally see an active data connection when I'm connected to a wifi network. You are showing both.
    im on verizon and heres these things

10-14-2016 01:12 PM
    You're definitely taking a hit from poor cellular connection but that shouldn't be causing such a drastic drop when connected to wifi.
    You also have a wake lock happening which I'm guessing it's your podcast app. Have you tried any other podcast apps to see if you get the same battery drain?
    Finally, what is your screen brightness set to?
    10-14-2016 01:20 PM
    brightness is about 1/4 of the bar. and ive not tried another pod app. ill look into that.
    10-14-2016 01:30 PM
    Could need to have the phones cache wiped...I find sometimes especially after apps auto update that I have battery drain issues from time to time.... Instigate a chance wipe from the phones recovery menu and see if that makes a difference....most times it does especially when there is spectacular battery drain.
    10-14-2016 03:50 PM
    Could need to have the phones cache wiped...I find sometimes especially after apps auto update that I have battery drain issues from time to time.... Instigate a chance wipe from the phones recovery menu and see if that makes a difference....most times it does especially when there is spectacular battery drain.
    Where is the recovery menu
    10-14-2016 11:44 PM
    Where is the recovery menu
    Recovery menu for Cache Wipe: switch off phone, hold power and volume down. Then wait. Then you see menu screen. Go to recovery option by using volume keys then press power button to select option.

Then phone will go black with red symbol.Thrn hold power button and press volume up button. Another menu screen should pop up with the cache wipe option. Use the volume keyd to navigate and power button to select as before. Then go to restart phone option and your finished.
    10-15-2016 07:12 PM
    I totally agree with the guy up above who said something is keeping your phone awake. I was using the blackberry hub, and my phone was awake at all times, even though everything was on manual refresh, and it took a big chunk or if my battery.

I'm including an example that shows my phone actually testing now when the screen is off. The two circles show on top show relatively flat lines when the screen is off, and the circles below show the screen was off and the phone was not awake. You probably have a bad app or setting that is causing party of your problem.
    Attached Thumbnails Im at wits end with my 10's battery life.-43770.jpg  
    10-16-2016 11:26 PM