I really love how easy it is to send your screen or audio to different things........ no one ever really talks about it being a feature but I use it all the time... I do it so much at home that I don't even think about it and when I go over to someone else's house I some time send my screen to their tv if i'm showing them something on my phone.

I don't think a lot of ppl know about miracast or anything like that so they are always wow'd and want to know if their phone can do it... I always so no knowing it can lol just not as simple as a 3 finger swipe.

Anybody else use it?
    10-12-2016 11:20 PM
    I really love how easy it is to send your screen or audio to different things........ no one ever really talks about it being a feature but I use it all the time... I do it so much at home that I don't even think about it and when I go over to someone else's house I some time send my screen to their tv if i'm showing them something on my phone.

I don't think a lot of ppl know about miracast or anything like that so they are always wow'd and want to know if their phone can do it... I always so no knowing it can lol just not as simple as a 3 finger swipe.

Anybody else use it?
    I'm an audio/video tech. Sadly some of my clients use apple products, and they have Apple tvs and airport express, you can stream to these devices using airplay, but only if you have an Apple device. Luckily the HTC 10 supports airplay, so when I'm testing a home theater system, I can use my phone to test airplay without grabbing the client's iPhone. I also use it to share my screen to my TV sometimes, definitely a useful feature to have
    Stevenmc8602 likes this.
    10-13-2016 12:37 AM
    Sadly some of my clients use apple products
    Wah ha ha ha! Just had to comment on a great line
    Gus_Gutz and Stevenmc8602 like this.
    10-13-2016 02:27 AM