Type C cable issue?

Keith Molloy

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
Its my first time using a type C cable so not sure if this is normal or not but is it supposed to be a tight fit? I literally cannot plug the cable in nor out using one hand. It requires a little force more so then any other cable i have ever used!! Is this normal? It seems to charge fine but makes a noise similar to that of metal being scratched whenever i insert/remove the cable???

Tim1954

Q&A Team
Jan 17, 2016
Visit site
Sounds a bit tight... Maybe get it checked out, the internals are fairly delicate, you don't want to crack a circuit board..
There is a really good article on here about type C by Jerry, have a peek at that...

anon(9918034)

May 19, 2016
Visit site
You shouldn't have to push really hard I have always used 2 hands with my 10. After it breaks in its easier, the charger has a nice tight fit. Even on my honor 8 it's still a tight fit.

Keith Molloy

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
Iam assuming its meant to be that way. I mean it charges fine. It just feels different (words cannot explain ha) When i unplug the cable theres this almost "clang" like sound as if something is loose yet thats clearly not the case!! I wish i had another phone with type c so that i could test them both but sadly i don't

VagrantSaint

Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
Iam assuming its meant to be that way. I mean it charges fine. It just feels different (words cannot explain ha) When i unplug the cable theres this almost "clang" like sound as if something is loose yet thats clearly not the case!! I wish i had another phone with type c so that i could test them both but sadly i don't

It gets easier with use. Mine was that way but 6 months on and it's a lot easier. Or maybe my plug in muscles have strengthened...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Unknown