Watch UFC 245 Exclusively on ESPN+

Catch Every Moment of UFC 245 Experience UFC PPV events like never before with ESPN+ and save over 25%!

Expand Minimize
    I have my fast microsd card formatted for internal use.
    I am almost out of memory on the phone itself and to install any new apps I have to manually move apps (that will allow me to) to the sd card.
    The phone reads it as internal storage, but I thought the whole purpose was that it would install apps on the card first before filling up the phone? Is this a carrier thing with Big Red giving me the finger?

On my computer it doesn't read the sd card as internal storage, so I am left with 300 mb of 32gb of internal storage, even though the phone sees the 64gb card.

Am I doing something wrong?

I have searched and read almost every post in the past 12 hours.

I have almost 10 gb tied up in music and movies, so perhaps changing the sd card to the old way would be the better of the two options?
    01-10-2017 07:38 AM
    I have my fast microsd card formatted for internal use.
    I am almost out of memory on the phone itself and to install any new apps I have to manually move apps (that will allow me to) to the sd card.
    The phone reads it as internal storage, but I thought the whole purpose was that it would install apps on the card first before filling up the phone? Is this a carrier thing with Big Red giving me the finger?

On my computer it doesn't read the sd card as internal storage, so I am left with 300 mb of 32gb of internal storage, even though the phone sees the 64gb card.

Am I doing something wrong?

I have searched and read almost every post in the past 12 hours.

I have almost 10 gb tied up in music and movies, so perhaps changing the sd card to the old way would be the better of the two options?

I haven't had to manually move any files on mine. I'm not sure what's going on with yours. Sorry.
    01-10-2017 08:16 PM
    Thanks. Card is class 10 but uhs? 1 so I need to get a 3. Worked once. Then came up with the message but figured it out. Thanks for responding though!
    RebeccaCool likes this.
    01-10-2017 08:35 PM
    Thanks. Card is class 10 but uhs? 1 so I need to get a 3. Worked once. Then came up with the message but figured it out. Thanks for responding though!
    i bought SanDisk 128GB but UHS 1. when i mounted it says not compatible its too slow, try UHS3, bla bla. but i dont know which sd card i have to use.
    01-11-2017 12:01 PM
    i bought SanDisk 128GB but UHS 1. when i mounted it says not compatible its too slow, try UHS3, bla bla. but i dont know which sd card i have to use.
    UHS 1 is fine but it's telling you to try UHS1 but U3.... See attached and you can see the 3 inside the u. I ended up purchasing the Samsung one.
    Still on the fence about how I want to use it. I have way to many mircosd, SD and CF cards in my house.
    Attached Thumbnails Yet another adoptable storage question-23773.jpg  
    01-11-2017 12:29 PM
    Did you use the "merge" feature from the 3 dot menu in storage?
    01-12-2017 07:07 AM
    Did you use the "merge" feature from the 3 dot menu in storage?
    I think I did but now not sure lol.
    01-12-2017 10:48 AM