Still no Android N news of Verizon?

TBoltJ

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
It will no doubt be some dumb-a** older version that has issues we will spend months regretting we begged for while we wait months more for the eventual fix. Sound familiar? Almost worth getting an Iphone just to get off this Verizon Ferris wheel Ive been on since the Thunderbolt?:(:':)-:eek:

jonahtrav

Jul 14, 2012
Visit site
Yeah not to rub it in but the u.s. unlocked HCT 10 got Nugget in November .. I guess it's mostly Verizon that's holding up everything

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Yeah not to rub it in but the u.s. unlocked HCT 10 got Nugget in November .. I guess it's mostly Verizon that's holding up everything

Used to it by now. Didn't think family would be switching two months after using the 10.
I thought they also pulled it back because of bugs in it?

NEXUS_HTC_PS

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
Used to it by now. Didn't think family would be switching two months after using the 10.
I thought they also pulled it back because of bugs in it?

No bugs with my unlocked 10 that's been on nougat since November. Battery life has drastically been improved and overall smoothness is better as well.

TBoltJ

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
I know. I'm embarrassed my son who is 12 has N on his axon 7....I should have bought unlocked.

I never learn.

Im with you. I went for the Verizon from Verizon because previous phones had issues when they weren't from Verizon directly and I didnt want to scramble around. Realistically, its a phone and holder of my to-do lists and music. No rush LOL.

cbreze

May 30, 2011
Visit site
Really looking forward to any improved battery life that others have been reporting and is the number one reason I'll take the update.. As for the rest of it, doesn't interest me all that much and doesn't seem like that much of an upgrade.

odin09

Dec 31, 2015
Visit site
Improved battery could make this a perfect phone for me. It is the only thing that keeps me looking for something else.

stkorn97

May 11, 2010
Visit site
Not overly worried about it still. I get easily a day and a half and phone never stutters. So it will show up when it shows up. Until then the phone is perfect for what I use it for.

NEXUS_HTC_PS

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
Really looking forward to any improved battery life that others have been reporting and is the number one reason I'll take the update.. As for the rest of it, doesn't interest me all that much and doesn't seem like that much of an upgrade.

I know what you mean, but the double tapping of the recents to go back to the app you were just using is effing awesome! A very utilised feature once you get used to using it.

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I bet it's delayed even more with the influx of people doing exchanges, etc. to get their unlimited plan.
HTC said they were hoping by the 14th but said April-June was more realistic.

mahers

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
A known HTC "leaker" said the carrier versions would get Nougat by early February. So far, I am surprised that VZW was able to push out the few security patches as quickly as they did (despite being a month or two behind). That's definitely not their MO! I would guess it will be here before the end of the month, but there's probably more "hope" in that statement than actual facts. My wife has N on her Pixel, but she doesn't utilize the phone for much. I should have swapped phones like I wanted to!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci