Where is Android N for Sprint?

mfreeland

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
I'm just guessing, but with as many apps as I've had updating this week, I'm thinking very soon. I'd bet in a week or so....

BigDinCA

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
It is getting a little ridiculous. Sprint used to be the best at getting out updates and so did HTC. The combo was almost a dream. Not so much right now.

bhemi73

May 11, 2012
Visit site
I haven't noticed a battery change at all. Not better or worse than before the update. Haven't really noticed a major change at all really. I do like how the notifications work. I really wish Google messenger would close the notification of a new message once you reply from within the notification itself.

Dongox

Nov 29, 2015
Visit site
Updated on Sprint. Seemed good until I noticed a bunch of my Google apps aren't working now.

Can't used Google Play Store , Google Music, Gmail and Home so far.

Dongox

Nov 29, 2015
Visit site
Quick update.

Cleared data on Google Play Services and Play Store and everything seems good.

Currently no known issues.

I use Nova and at first my phone dialer wasn't opening .. removing it from my dock and putting it back fixed that issue.

OptimusTarzan

May 19, 2016
Visit site
Anymore thoughts on the update? Seems like the sprint version of the HTC 10 isn't so popular. There's no postings about the nougat feedback anywhere online.

K White1

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
I got the update yesterday, and everything is working well.

Previously, I had an issue with Bluetooth pairing but not connecting unless I deleted all previous Bluetooth profiles, but that has been fixed, so I'm pleased with the Nougat update.

LTrane

Jun 3, 2011
Visit site
I downloaded Nougat a few days ago and did same things as Dongox above did and everything seems to work great, snappier and much better battery life. What I am unhappy about, however, is that I can't seem to figure out now how to prioritize notifications in the Shade anymore. It seems you need access to Settings/System UI which either HTC or Sprint has blocked.

Am I missing something?

OptimusTarzan

May 19, 2016
Visit site
I downloaded Nougat a few days ago and did same things as Dongox above did and everything seems to work great, snappier and much better battery life. What I am unhappy about, however, is that I can't seem to figure out now how to prioritize notifications in the Shade anymore. It seems you need access to Settings/System UI which either HTC or Sprint has blocked.

Am I missing something?

What's shade?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781