The issue has been going on for some time now. The videos are most of the time not loading. I tried clearing the cache, uninstalling and reinstalling, restarting the phone but nothing is working out.
    Any tips?
    Thanks
    02-11-2017 03:20 AM
    Hey man. I am having the exact same problem!! Its been driving me nuts . When I first open the app after a long time or after uninstalling reinstalling, then it will successfully play 3 videos. After that the problem persists. Please Please someone out there help us because all the previous solutions to this matter has not helped whatsoever.

AT_SKORPIO.
    02-17-2017 07:38 PM
    still no one knows??? The problem still persists..
    03-20-2017 08:09 AM
    still no one knows??? The problem still persists..
    Make sure High Res audio is turned off.
    03-20-2017 04:14 PM
    Wish I could be some help but mine load every time... Let us know if u figure it out tho... I used a phone before where videos wouldn't load on IG sometimes when it was connected to WiFi so I had to use mobile network
    03-20-2017 07:54 PM
    Has anyone found a solution to this? I can't upload or play videos on instagram. I have tried everything, reinstalled, wifi, cell.
    04-21-2017 12:24 AM
    Has anyone found a solution to this? I can't upload or play videos on instagram. I have tried everything, reinstalled, wifi, cell.
    Have you turned on high res audio? If so, turn that off and try a video like that. Instagram doesn't recognize .mkv files.
    04-21-2017 07:28 AM
    Yes, high res is off. Also, this only started after the recent update. I did not have instagram issues before that. Additionally, I am not able to watch others videos on instagram so I do not believe the problem to be only with the settings on my camera.

Thanks for trying to help. It is very frustrating.
    04-21-2017 04:13 PM
    Yes, high res is off. Also, this only started after the recent update. I did not have instagram issues before that. Additionally, I am not able to watch others videos on instagram so I do not believe the problem to be only with the settings on my camera.

Thanks for trying to help. It is very frustrating.
    Oh I bet it is...
    Sorry. Unfortunately I have never had this problem with any of the updates so I can be of no further help. The only time I had issues was when I went to a Highly Suspect concert and recorded in high res audio (obviously) and it would not allow me to upload to Instagram or Facebook.
    04-21-2017 06:32 PM