HTC 10 Successor

Coraya

Jan 24, 2014
Visit site
I wanted the HTC but because T-mobile decided not to carry it anymore, I had no choice but to choose something else. Does HTC device info not leak like LG and Samsung? Should we be expecting an HTC 10 successor anytime soon? I need to free myself of this G5 lol

Coraya

Jan 24, 2014
Visit site
Not after a name. Just a great quality device from HTC. Nothing rumoured so far in the smartphone space has me entirely interested

Seremedy

Nov 24, 2014
Visit site
Not after a name. Just a great quality device from HTC. Nothing rumoured so far in the smartphone space has me entirely interested

Theres the U ultra. You can get the 10 unlocked for t mobile too. The 11 wont be out for atleast 2-4 months

Coraya

Jan 24, 2014
Visit site
Theres the U ultra. You can get the 10 unlocked for t mobile too. The 11 wont be out for atleast 2-4 months

I don't want to sound like a spec addict but I'm finally after a phone I can keep for 2 plus years. I don't want to grow so tired of it like I am with the G5. The Note 4 I had for a year and I would have stayed with it if the warranty wasn't ending. This also wouldn't have been a problem had I not had to replace it four times.

I'd like a device that's a little more future proof. I'll wait a little longer because I don't want to just jump into anything that shows up. Maybe the G6 will be it. We'll see. HTC 10 just seemed so enticing but given the price hasn't dropped much, I can't justify spending today's money on last year's phone

mfreeland

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
There's all kind of leaks. Number one thing is that it probably won't be called the 11. Other specs seem to conclude it will probably have the QC 835 processor, with a possible 6GB of ram, and a 5.5 inch screen. Most people think it will be announced around April, maybe May. We'll see what else they bring to the table. They did a good job on the 10, and I still love mine, but I'm sure they will be upping their game for the new one.

thejesse

Sep 17, 2010
Visit site
5.5 inch screen does not appeal to me. The reason a bought the 10 last year was to get away from large screen phones. I hope they T least go to a 2:1 ratio like LG and Samsung.

Rich F2

Dec 19, 2015
Visit site
I wanted the HTC but because T-mobile decided not to carry it anymore, I had no choice but to choose something else. Does HTC device info not leak like LG and Samsung? Should we be expecting an HTC 10 successor anytime soon? I need to free myself of this G5 lol
gym yttyyyy5ttt I need to download
The 4

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21