Videos on Instagram htc ten not playing?

A

AC Question

Hey guys this issue has been going on for a few months now. I tried clearing cache, reinstalled and uninstalled multiple times. Nothing seems to work.
At times I would be able to play at most 3 videos before it starts to act up again. I would see the video camera icon at the top blinking but the video won't play no matter how long I wait.
Any advice would be appreciated.

Recklessdrummer

Apr 22, 2017
Visit site
The old answer is to turn off power saving mode.
Now, with Android's new upgrade, they have "performance mode" setting, where you can "optimize" it, or set it to "high performance," which is what you need to play videos!
(I was so happy when I figured this out, because it was really bugging me!) You can change it in your quick settings by swiping down on your screen. :)

tim_hobbs

Oct 25, 2016
Visit site
Now, with Android's new upgrade, they have "performance mode" setting, where you can "optimize" it, or set it to "high performance," which is what you need to play videos!
(I was so happy when I figured this out, because it was really bugging me!) You can change it in your quick settings by swiping down on your screen. :)
On the HTC 10 ?

arty_m

Apr 23, 2017
Visit site

You're a life saver mate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol