Hey guys this issue has been going on for a few months now. I tried clearing cache, reinstalled and uninstalled multiple times. Nothing seems to work.
    At times I would be able to play at most 3 videos before it starts to act up again. I would see the video camera icon at the top blinking but the video won't play no matter how long I wait.
    Any advice would be appreciated.
    03-02-2017 05:05 AM
    Turn off your wifi and see if it works on your network... Sometimes videos done load on wifi for me
    03-02-2017 09:34 PM
    The old answer is to turn off power saving mode.
    Now, with Android's new upgrade, they have "performance mode" setting, where you can "optimize" it, or set it to "high performance," which is what you need to play videos!
    (I was so happy when I figured this out, because it was really bugging me!) You can change it in your quick settings by swiping down on your screen.
    04-22-2017 03:45 PM
    Now, with Android's new upgrade, they have "performance mode" setting, where you can "optimize" it, or set it to "high performance," which is what you need to play videos!
    (I was so happy when I figured this out, because it was really bugging me!) You can change it in your quick settings by swiping down on your screen.
    On the HTC 10 ?
    04-22-2017 04:32 PM
    You're a life saver
    04-23-2017 05:02 PM
    You're a life saver mate
    04-23-2017 05:03 PM