Bluetooth only plays music in car, will not allow me to make a Bluetooth phone call

A

AC Question

I have an HTC 10 and I just recently bought a 2014 nissan rogue a week ago. My phone will connect to the car but it will only play music through the Bluetooth. When I try to make a call it only comes through the actual phone and not over the Bluetooth. When I go into the Bluetooth settings and click on the setting for my car there is an option to check a box that allows phone audio but the phone does not allow me to check the box for some reason. Please Help!!

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm not familiar with that SUV but I've done this with Toyota and Ford vehicles and has worked.
Car off, turn your phone off for a minute or two, you're inside the car of course.
Turn phone on, turn car on, turn Bluetooth on the phone on and on pairing mode in the car.
Pair them on, try making a phone call.
Let us know if it works.

Sent From the Edge of the Seventh Galaxy

msc830

Mar 21, 2017
Visit site
That's the issue when I go into the settings and attempt to check the box to allow phone calls, the phone will not let me check the box for some reason. I tap on the box but nothing happens :(