is there a way to change notification background color on HTC 10 running Android Nougat?

A

AC Question

My phone was just upgraded to Android Nougat and the notifications that pull down from the top used to have a gray background and now they're all a bright white background. I'd prefer to change this back to a darker background, but can't figure out how to do it.

cbreze

May 30, 2011
Visit site
I'm guessing probably no way to do it. Would be nice tho. One thing I used to have on my HTC 10 pre Nougat was the Next lock screen. My notifications came thru with no background at all, just clear. Maybe check out a 3rd party lock screen. "Next" is good and I'll probably go back to it eventually.

NEXUS_HTC_PS

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
My phone was just upgraded to Android Nougat and the notifications that pull down from the top used to have a gray background and now they're all a bright white background. I'd prefer to change this back to a darker background, but can't figure out how to do it.

Is this available to do on any phone with nougat? I didn't think it was a viable option on any phone with 7.0 on it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae