HTC pairing with BT

A

AC Question

Have issue with my HTC 10 and BT audio. Pairs ok, can connect to contacts and media. Box for allow audio will not allow me to check, thus no sound

Any help appreciated. Trying to connect to Plantronics Edge earpiece

Bob Whitlow

NEXUS_HTC_PS

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
Have issue with my HTC 10 and BT audio. Pairs ok, can connect to contacts and media. Box for allow audio will not allow me to check, thus no sound

Bob Whitlow

Welcome to the forums! Try going into settings>apps>tap three dots for overflow menu>tap "show system">Bluetooth share>storage>clear cache
I hope this helps.

TBoltJ

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site

Bob Whitlow

This problem started with the December security update and apparently wasnt fixed by Nougat. Clearing the cache will work but you need to do that each time. Do the following and see if that works. It worked great for me on Marshmallow. Let us know the results please.

1. Go to the phone settings app>search for "Bluetooth scanning" and turn it OFF.

2. Turn on Bluetooth, go into your devices settings, and check if you can Toggle the "phone audio" profile.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alfatv