Theme issue/HTC 10

Destined627

Jun 30, 2013
Visit site
Is anybody else experiencing problems with downloading themes? I recently went to download a theme, the download failed for whatever reason then when I went to try again the Download button was gone. This is not the first time that's happened either. I've tried restarting my phone, clearing cache, and force stopping to see if the button will reappear and it hasn't. It's not like that for all themes, but again it's recurring and it's annoying. If anyone could shed light I'd appreciate it.

cbreze

May 30, 2011
Visit site
I can see how that would be annoying. Is it always the same themes giving the issue? Not sure what's going on there but I have downloaded a few with no issues. I did do a full reset of my 10 after the update tho if maybe that made a difference for me.
Was heading over to the theme store now anyway so will notice if I have any issues.

Destined627

Jun 30, 2013
Visit site
I can see how that would be annoying. Is it always the same themes giving the issue? Not sure what's going on there but I have downloaded a few with no issues. I did do a full reset of my 10 after the update tho if maybe that made a difference for me.
Was heading over to the theme store now anyway so will notice if I have any issues.
no it's not the same themes. It's a select few. I've downloaded plenty with no Issue, but this been happening recently for whatever reason and IDK why.....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12