I'm running a 6-month-old HTC 10, unrooted. I've faithfully used Mail Droid Pro as my Email app, never having experienced a problem. Until tonight. About an hour ago when I went to check an Email I was expecting, I saw on the bottom of the screen this never before seen message:

License is expired or can't be found.

BUY CHECK LICENSE
    Now, I bought the Pro version of this Email app, so there is no further license to have to "buy." Regardless, I pressed the "check license" button and absolutely nothing happened. So then I pressed the "buy" button, and the app redirects to what is supposed to be the Google Play Store app. However, all that comes up is a totally blank, white screen, with which I can do nothing. I can get back to my home screen, and when I go to my app drawer and try to access the Play store that way, the same thing happens--I get a totally blank, white screen. No matter what I do--phone reset, etc.--I cannot in any way get the Play Store to open or Mail Droid Pro to do anything.

Any thoughts?
    04-06-2017 09:30 PM
    I'm running a 6-month-old HTC 10, unrooted. I've faithfully used Mail Droid Pro as my Email app, never having experienced a problem. Until tonight. About an hour ago when I went to check an Email I was expecting, I saw on the bottom of the screen this never before seen message:

Now, I bought the Pro version of this Email app, so there is no further license to have to "buy." Regardless, I pressed the "check license" button and absolutely nothing happened. So then I pressed the "buy" button, and the app redirects to what is supposed to be the Google Play Store app. However, all that comes up is a totally blank, white screen, with which I can do nothing. I can get back to my home screen, and when I go to my app drawer and try to access the Play store that way, the same thing happens--I get a totally blank, white screen. No matter what I do--phone reset, etc.--I cannot in any way get the Play Store to open or Mail Droid Pro to do anything.

Any thoughts?
    Phone reset, it phone restart? Also have you tried wiping the cache?
    04-06-2017 10:14 PM
    Yup. Didn't work.
    04-06-2017 10:21 PM
    My only idea would be to do a full factory reset if you haven't already. I did this before and after the install of "N" and haven't had any playstore app trouble or anything else really. A lot of people have been complaining about the play store bug. Some were able to fix it. Maybe follow their method. There's a thread posted about it.
    04-07-2017 02:01 AM
    Before I tried that, I attempted a few other things: cleaning all data from the Play Store app and Google Play services, turning off WiFi, and more. Finally and inexplicably, Google Play began downloading itself. I was then able to open it up. I rebooted the phone and everything went back to normal.

Weird. I wonder if the recent update to Nougat had anything to do with this.
    04-07-2017 10:41 AM
    I would think that the update had everything to do with the issues. My gmail badge count is still MIA, but maybe it will spontaneously restart itself at some point. Glad you got it sorted out.
    04-07-2017 12:32 PM