Just wanted to hear from any Canadians with HTC 10 and their experience with the Nougat update? Any specific problems good things about it?
    06-04-2017 10:35 PM
    Hi-Android: Don't own an HTC-10: But while you receive a reply

from an HTC-10 owner: Check it out this review by this website

Link: https://www.gottabemobile.com/htc-10...problems-fixes
    mwake4goten likes this.
    06-04-2017 11:04 PM
    Thank you for the link 😊. However the reason I would love to hear​ from Canadians with Nougat update is that I know the update quality sometimes varies between country, carrier and unlocked. I have carrier version and wanted to find out specifically how the Nougat update was for Bell Canada....
    06-05-2017 02:19 PM
    Thank you for the link 😊. However the reason I would love to hear​ from Canadians with Nougat update is that I know the update quality sometimes varies between country, carrier and unlocked. I have carrier version and wanted to find out specifically how the Nougat update was for Bell Canada....
    I have an unlocked 10 and I'm with Rogers. Only complaint for me after Nougat has been sound issues. For example, my Twitter sound often fails and I lost options for Hangouts sounds for the default gmail notifications. Even a factory reset didn't restore this! Had to download Zedge to get the sounds I wanted. Weird.
    mwake4goten likes this.
    06-06-2017 08:20 PM
    I have an unlocked 10 and I'm with Rogers. Only complaint for me after Nougat has been sound issues. For example, my Twitter sound often fails and I lost options for Hangouts sounds for the default gmail notifications. Even a factory reset didn't restore this! Had to download Zedge to get the sounds I wanted. Weird.
    That's is a wierd quirk, even after a reset as well, definitely a bug then! Apart from that annoying issue did you notice any performance degradation issues? For example,how is the battery life compared to when on marshmallow, better or worse or the same?
    06-10-2017 12:19 AM
    That's is a wierd quirk, even after a reset as well, definitely a bug then! Apart from that annoying issue did you notice any performance degradation issues? For example,how is the battery life compared to when on marshmallow, better or worse or the same?
    No performance degradation issues. I have, for the most part, re weird sound notifications issue, been very happy with the update.
    06-10-2017 06:05 AM
    No performance degradation issues. I have, for the most part, re weird sound notifications issue, been very happy with the update.
    That's South's great! Thanks for info 😃
    06-11-2017 12:46 AM