Anyone leaving their 10 for the U11?

Larry 609

Nov 24, 2014
Visit site
Like this? Changed my "Screen Size" to Small and my "Font Size" to Large in my 10's Display Settings and voila'! Five-icon rows!

That would work, I guess! Just tried it out now and it didn't look too bad, although it did make other text on the phone and some apps/widgets smaller as a result. Not sure if I was comfortable with that look, but maybe I'll compare some more and see if it's something to have on the 10.

Mentioned it in another thread, but I did get to play around with the U 11 at a Sprint store. Overall, I thought aside from the five-icon rows and such, it was pretty similar to the interface for the 10 at the time (imo). The battery and memory are certainly a bit better, but I wonder if those might be incremental changes overall and worth the cost of paying off the 10 right now and upgrading. On top of that, I'm not sure about the glass back holding up over time (yet) and upgrading the headphones I have now or purchasing dongles for them. I did finally get the HTC hi-res headphones this spring and so far, they seem to be working pretty well.

I'm probably going to hold off upgrading until next June as a result, since the 10 seems to be holding up pretty good right now and I'll be curious to see what the phones released next spring will have on them.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci