HTC 10 charging

jools182

Oct 30, 2013
Visit site
Just received my HTC 10

I have one wall charger, but I still have 3 old wall chargers and a car charger for my HTC one m8

If I buy a few new cables to fit the USB c is it ok to use the old style wall and car chargers with the 10?

Larry 609

Nov 24, 2014
Visit site
Ever since they mentioned being a bit wary of buying third-party things online for cords and such, I usually just get them through the official store now. I bought four new cords and two new chargers, along with a car one, even though it was like pulling teeth since the HTC store is known for not having everything in stock at the same time.

At the very least, I'd get the cords from HTC and then, if you're comfortable and read enough online, use the old chargers then.

mfreeland

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
Almost everything will work. I've never had an issue. The old chargers don't quick charge though and thats a big feature of this phone. You can buy QC certified Quick Chargers with USB cables on Amazon for around $13. Well worth the investment...

Larry 609

Nov 24, 2014
Visit site
I bought wall chargers and cords through the HTC store just to be on the safe side (besides the home ones, I bought ones for work, travel bag, and a cord for the car charger). The only pain was the price at times and the wait to have their stock fill up yet again, as I bought them piece by piece.

That being said, if people on here have had success with third-party items and kept using old ones from the M8 or whatever, then that's worth considering in the meantime too.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evinrude