phone restarting at random times

usguyver

Jul 7, 2010
Visit site
So I posted about this before. Sometimes I will lose data. And then my phone restart. I have already done a factory data reset and dusting this has not fixed the issue. Only thing thing that I can think about Elsa's that it's a bad sim card. That's the next thing I'm going to try does anyone else have any ideas.

matthewkuhl

Oct 22, 2016
Visit site
The SIM/network was exactly what i was going to suggest.
Has this been an issue since you first got the phone or is it a new development? i have had phones stop working with a network as bands change, developing random reboots or not getting out of 3G.

usguyver

Jul 7, 2010
Visit site
it's happening for the last movie 6 months. I did the factory reset first as someone who's had Android for very very long time since the first HTC Evo. I all will very well know that I factory reset fixes most issues. however when it does not I have to think outside the box. I have not gotten reset these SIM card yet I will when I get day off next time and let everyone know.

usguyver

Jul 7, 2010
Visit site
okay so the phone is still restarting at random times. after having to do a factory reset replacing the SIM card I think I'm determined to call HTC in get a replacement

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34