Weird issue, had this happen three times now and I'm hoping it's not going to be an ongoing problem. Running the "sense" launcher and no 3rd party clock apps. A simple reboot fixes but last night I woke up to it in the morning and found the clock had stopped a couple hours earlier and now I'm wondering if my alarm function if I had one set would have been affected. I'll be going thru my apps to see if any possible suspects I will just get rid of. Might be time for a good house cleaning anyway. One thing I do during the night is lean over and double tap to wake up the phone so I can ask what time it is. Not sure if thats anything to do with it and I do that a couple times a night, every night. Gee, be nice if OK Google worked from sleep mode. Apple does it and one of my fav features on my iphone 7. But that's another gripe for another time.
    Anyone else had any clock stoppage issues?
    07-08-2017 12:19 PM
    Is it the system clock (i.e., the clock on the right side of the status bar) or a clock widget that's stopping?
    07-08-2017 02:03 PM
    System oem clock in upper right. Not using any oem supplied widgets. I've had problems over the years with other phones using 3rd party widgets, but surprisingly not the case here as all is oem pure HTC as it came out of the box. FWIW, don't think it matters but only customizations ATM are deleting the news republic screen/app.
    It's not a huge issue as it's happened maybe 3 times in the past couple of months. I usually reboot the phone every few days just for a refresh of the system. I'm going to clear cache and see if it does it again. Was curious if someone.might respond and say it has also happened to them. Been a rock solid device otherwise.
    07-08-2017 02:15 PM