This phone is still insanely good.

Eggmundo

Trusted Member
Sep 25, 2016
Visit site
Fast as hell, no problems multi tasking and switching quickly, rugged and solid metal build, beautiful screen for an LCD, wonderful audio...

Just sayin' :)

underway99

Trusted Member
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
When these things slow down, it's normally because of something that WE'VE done to them, not because components wear out.

It's good to hear that you're happy with your phone.

NEXUS_HTC_PS

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
Fast as hell, no problems multi tasking and switching quickly, rugged and solid metal build, beautiful screen for an LCD, wonderful audio...

Just sayin' :)

I've had mine since launch. I had never been so content with a phone. That is until last week, when I accidentally shoved a sim card tool in the hole the wrong way and it stopped getting a voice/data signal. I didn't think it could happen but now it's just an expensive media device.

I now have my sim in my M9(also still a great device, just not the best camera and screen). The M9 still performs admirably considering I've had it for two years. My red U11 will be here tomorrow. I'm a bit of an HTC addict. Had every flagship phone since the DesireHD.

So all I'm saying, any HTC device is a great, reliable device to own. My M8 just started showing signs of battery degradation 5 months ago, and I've had it for over 3 years. That has a battery that could go over 5 hours SOT and so be sitting pretty at 25-30% battery at the end of the day.

The 10 was the perfect all around performer for HTC. I wish I hadn't broke it. The camera and audio(my two main buying points for a device) are fantastic. I'll keep it around for the collection...

stkorn97

May 11, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, Im loving my 10 still. I felt same about the M8 until the last update that was half baked and then it started to suffer a little. But this phone has been perfect for me honestly. The U11 looks pretty nice I think, but its not quite enough to pull me in still. Ill probably wait for next HTC offering unless I find a deal on the red U11 at some point.

cbreze

May 30, 2011
Visit site
mine is also as good as it was day one. Still smooth as heck and never any noticing lag. Always super careful swapping Sims and have often wondered how many times that little mechanism can pop open before it starts to show wear. A really fantastic phone tho.

holz75

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
I agree as well. I had the M7, M8, and M9, but I have no issues hanging on to the 10 longer. There are a couple dealbreakers with the U11 though. For one, it's just too big for me. The 10 is a perfect size. Also, the U11 doesn't have bands 29 and 30 which are very useful with AT&T, plus VoLTE is not available on the AT&T network. The 10 includes those bands as well as VoLTE, so it's a no-brainer. I'm curious to see the smaller version of the new Pixel.

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Now that my device is working well, I love it. HTC support tries to be helpful, but is aggravating.
This phone was seriously underrated and Jerry's article and Mr. Mobile's video were great reflections of that.