My husband who does not use his HTC 10 very much.. For a few calls and one or two texts and keeps it charged like every day or every 2nd day. He charged his phone before bed and does not leave phone on charge all night......on Tuesday night. Normal for him. He got up Wednesday and needed to make a call. Turned phone on and all the screen was black. He went on line and found different things to try.. Like pushing the lower sound button and on button. And a couple of other things. Once writing came on screen and in a min or two went black. He was trying to get to the factory reset but it would not come up to anything...

Had op n heart surgery so we need a second phone. Ended up after trying many suggestions and not working so went out and got him a new phone.. Apple 7.... I would like to get this fixed if possible as a back up phone since it has two more months of waranty.... Where do I find out to do this and if they work on this problem. Thanks Sandy..
    08-12-2017 11:13 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! If it's under warranty, contact HTC for warranty repair or replacement. Since you say there are 2 more months of warranty left, this is probably the best course of action, instead of trying to figure things out on your own, and possibly missing out on the possibility of warranty repair.
    08-16-2017 02:25 AM