The HTC 10 is out of stock on Verizon and the HTC websites - anyone know if this is temporary or is the U11 the official flagship replacement at this point?

Still using my trusty M8 but battery is now dying quickly every day and need to upgrade....can't do the U11 b/c I am on Verizon, which really sucks b/c I love the HTC devices/UI.

So was debating between the 10 and a Pixel XL....found the HTC 10 on Amazon for a decent price but it's a 3rd party seller and buying that way makes me nervous... Pixel XL is on sale currently at Verizon and is made by HTC so leaning that way currently...
    08-30-2017 10:15 AM
    parts were scarce when the 10 was in production so I doubt that it is temporary. but you never know. you could always go the swappa route and get insurance as well.
    08-30-2017 10:17 AM
    chatted online w/ HTC for a bit, rep claims production just can't keep up currently & that the 10 will be back in stock eventually, especially at Verizon. I'm not sure if that's good or bad that a phone over a year old is still having supply issues....
    08-30-2017 12:47 PM
    chatted online w/ HTC for a bit, rep claims production just can't keep up currently & that the 10 will be back in stock eventually, especially at Verizon. I'm not sure if that's good or bad that a phone over a year old is still having supply issues....
    It’s a good thing!
    If the phone was ****, they wouldn’t have supply issues
    08-31-2017 11:03 AM
    I dunno, that would surprise me. I personally don't think that after a year, they still can't keep up with demand. Also, VZW never cared about this phone, even at launch, so it wouldn't surprise me if they were done carrying it.

I'd lean towards the pixel. The HTC 10 is a good phone, but I see the pixel as being supported longer... Just my 2¢
    09-12-2017 05:47 PM