Transferring iTunes Music To Android..

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
How are you transferring them? Are you copying the AAC files from the computer to your phone's Internal Storage?

I'd recommend uploading your entire iTunes library to your Google Play Music library in the cloud instead. There are two ways:

https://support.google.com/googleplaymusic/answer/1075570?hl=en
https://support.google.com/googleplaymusic/answer/4627259?hl=en

Once uploaded, you can access your library from any device that's logged into Google. You can download your music for offline listening easily, so you don't necessarily have to stream it constantly.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
What file format are the files that didn't transfer? Are they AAC (M4A), MP3, or something else? Where did you download those files from?

CapScarlet

Sep 22, 2017
Visit site
I just wanted to chime in regarding isyncr. I took the plunge and bought the pro version recently & is the best solution available for us Android newbies with a large iTunes library! Chris from JRT studios has been very helpful in providing tech support for isyncr.

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I just wanted to chime in regarding isyncr. I took the plunge and bought the pro version recently & is the best solution available for us Android newbies with a large iTunes library! Chris from JRT studios has been very helpful in providing tech support for isyncr.

Yep he is a big help if there are issues. I don't use their player as Poweramp has no issues playing them.

CapScarlet

Sep 22, 2017
Visit site
I prefer poweramp as well. Rocket Player has a tendency to hang on my Note8 and had to repeatedly force stop and restart it.

ktjensen

Dec 13, 2017
Visit site
Will need to send an email to JRT and ask them about correct configuration of SYNCR so that it is a better sync process. Right now it might duplicate files on the android.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samyblaze