Why my HTC 10 is always awake?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I've tried factory reset but the problem still remains,now I've flashed the phone but the problem is still here,now if you guys won't help me,i would have no option left other than to sale this phone

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Where are you seeing it awake? In the Settings>Battery menu? Is wi-fi or Bluetooth constantly on as well?

Tayyab321

Nov 20, 2017
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Where are you seeing it awake? In the Settings>Battery menu? Is wi-fi or Bluetooth constantly on as well?

I'm seeing it awake from battery history, I've tried everything i knew,factory reset,cache erase,flash... But the problem is still here.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
What did you flash onto the phone -- the stock ROM? Does it actually impact battery life? Show us some battery stats. Charge up to 100%, then let it drain to 20-30% with normal usage, without charging in between. Then show us:

1. The main Settings>Battery screen.
2. The fullscreen battery graph screen (which shows Awake time and Cell Signal Strength).
3. The Screen category (to see total Screen On time).
4. The Cell Standby category, if present (to see Time Without Signal).

http://forums.androidcentral.com/ge...ide-how-post-screenshots-android-central.html
You might have to install a 3rd party battery monitor, like GSam Battery Monitor, to get the Cell Signal Strength graph.