What are the best camera settings on the HTC 10 for taking pics of my constantly moving kiddo?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

How would you guys recommend I adjust my camera settings to take pictures of my son? I got great pictures if he's sitting perfectly still but if there's even the slightest movement it ends up blurry. I'm starting to get really frustrated with the phone because I feel like my Samsung under comprable conditions took vastly better pictures. Before I condemn the phone completely and send it back can you make some recommendations for me to try?

rothe

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
Leave it in automatic mode. While in the photo app, swipe down for settings and make sure that the "photo" option is selected, not "pro" mode.

The biggest problem that I see people making relates to lighting. Try to make sure that there are not bright lights behind your subject because the camera will darken the image to compensate.

You might do well to go to YouTube and watch a few videos about "how to take great pictures with a cell phone."

lontano

Jun 6, 2013
Visit site
Suggestions: Make sure HDR is off (to minimize blur). Hold the shutter button for burst mode. You can pick the best version. Tap the shutter button lightly so you don't bump the camera.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae