After the oreo update, the notifiaction sounds are all the same(see other post) the volume is having it's own live now, that's very anoying and if i open instagram I get a popup notif. that 'talkback' stopped working after that popup my back, tab and volume buttons don't work anymore plus at a certain point of battery life he reboots himself and keeps stuck on that reboot until the battery is dead
    These problems keep coming to solve this I temporary have to reboot the phone, I've tried a hard and soft reset and the wipe cache thingy an nothing works. Are there other solutions?
    01-21-2018 04:31 PM
    When you say you wiped the cache, do you mean wiping the system cache partition? https://support.t-mobile.com/docs/DOC-25804

Also, when you say you did a hard reset, do you mean a factory reset, which wipes the phone?

Was this an official system update pushed to the phone over the air, or did you download the update from a website and manually install it yourself?
    01-22-2018 12:16 AM
    It was an ota update and yes I did the partition wipe. And yes that was a factory reset
    01-22-2018 01:31 AM
    Did you get the phone directly from a carrier? If so, which one? My guess is that the firmware became corrupt during the update, so doing a factory reset won't help because the phone is just resetting to that corrupt firmware. Verizon has a Software Repair Assistant that might let you reinstall a fresh copy of the firmware.
    01-22-2018 01:39 AM
    No carrier involved, so i hope the verizon thing will work on my phone
    01-22-2018 06:10 AM
    I don't think it'll work for non-Verizon-branded phones. Try the manual method described here: HTC 10 - Updates & downloads - Support | HTC United States. I'm not sure if that's Nougat or Oreo, but if the goal is to restore the phone to working order, it wouldn't hurt to go back to Nougat.
    01-22-2018 11:39 AM
    Is rollback in android possible without rooting?
    02-01-2018 08:34 AM