I can turn it on, boot in download mode, restart, safe mode it, whatever, but my lockscreen doesnt exist. Without safemode a lockscreen overlay appears with an app i that gives you money for ads, but everything is unresponsive, fingerprint, tab and back, volume. With safemode on you don't get the ad but insead you get a black screen with safemode at the bottom. The best part is the ads connect to the internet and still load on the screen.
    01-30-2018 12:30 AM
    I can turn it on, boot in download mode, restart, safe mode it, whatever, but my lockscreen doesnt exist. Without safemode a lockscreen overlay appears with an app i that gives you money for ads, but everything is unresponsive, fingerprint, tab and back, volume. With safemode on you don't get the ad but insead you get a black screen with safemode at the bottom. The best part is the ads connect to the internet and still load on the screen.
    Anything weird happen prior to this abnormal behavior?
    01-30-2018 05:58 AM
    Anything weird happen prior to this abnormal behavior?
    yeah the phone has been dying at 40 percent, 20, turning on at 70, weird stuff but nothing that correlates to this.
    01-30-2018 04:15 PM
    yeah the phone has been dying at 40 percent, 20, turning on at 70, weird stuff but nothing that correlates to this.
    It just seems that this behavior falls in line with some sort of viral vulnerability.
    01-30-2018 04:57 PM
    Is your phone unlocked?
    02-01-2018 07:36 PM