Error 404 downloading from the Play Store

Status
Not open for further replies.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I suggest that everyone who is experiencing this issue open the Google Play Store app, tap Menu, then Help & Feedback, then Send Feedback, and describe your problem in detail. The more people give this feedback, the sooner Google will likely address it.

Phan Ton Huynh

Feb 4, 2018
Visit site
I suggest that everyone who is experiencing this issue open the Google Play Store app, tap Menu, then Help & Feedback, then Send Feedback, and describe your problem in detail. The more people give this feedback, the sooner Google will likely address it.

I sent! I hope to google can receive and solve this problem

Kaoimhym

Feb 4, 2018
Visit site
Hi, same problem here, I have a Honor 5C from china. Glad some people gave us apkmirror and apkpure to keep finding the apps. Tried to reset the factory settings thinking it was a device issue and lose all my apps and obviously can't download them from the play store after the reset.

I Hope the issue will be solved anyday...

nepalibabu

Feb 4, 2018
Visit site
I am too using a Chinese phone ZTE Axon 7 and since my past few days i am facing this problem too.And while i observed the replies i found a common point i.e Chinese phones.I guess the chinese government has banned the thing called play store .

No my ZTE axon 7 too
Its a chinese phone too

Last edited by a moderator:

musket33

Feb 4, 2018
Visit site
calm down guys! I guess all the threads are from US users or at least from outside China. Therefore, the government really has no impact on your phone since you are outside the controlled service loop. I would assume this issue is caused by google service. Since the phones were imported and are not under any local service carrier, google may have changed the service terms that excluded phones without local serial number. That will explain why it affects various brands. I had two Huawei phones with the same issue starting from yesterday, and I have contacted google support and Huawei. I will suggest everyone to do so. We just need a solution one way or the other. Complaining here means nothing.

Feb 4, 2018
Visit site
Same problem

Huawei Mate 9 (Chinese ROM) not Root

I have chat with Play Store many time. Clean Cache memory of Play Store. Delete Google account and install again. Clean Download folder and remove Play Store Upgrade and Play Store disappeared. In this moment Google tell me that I don´t have and original Android and send me to Huawei Service or Store Customer Service.

I have send and email to GeekBuying (My Store) and tomorrow morning (today is Sunday eve in my Country) I am going to call Huawei Service.

I will keep telling you

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Please remember to be keep the discussion civil. Thread temporarily closed until a Mod can review.

Status
Not open for further replies.