Device:HTC 10

I'm not electronic dumb, but I'm also not a techy. I've been trying to read up and help myself, but I just can't wrap my head around what I need to do to get back to normal.

I can still use twrp and download mode...BUT CANT ENABLE USB DEBUGGING ((

When i startnmy Phone I only can see my HTC 10 Screen and then it reboots every time (bootloop)

I dont know what I can do If someone know whats to do i were so happy ...PLEASSE HELP

And I thank you endlessly if you can help me

PS: Sorry for my bad english ...
    10-16-2018 05:13 PM
    Go to XDA, to the HTC 10 subforum, and look for a ROM for the phone (they may have the stock ROM there) that's in TWRP format. Put the ROM on your SD card (or buy one if you don't have one - if you can find an 8GB card it should be large enough (and even a SanDisk Ultra is less than $8 on Amazon). Then install it using TWRP. You're done. (And your English is good enough that I wouldn't have known it wasn't your first language if you hadn't said anything.)
    10-16-2018 06:11 PM
    I already have a Sd-Card ... I have this: https://www.amazon.de/Samsung-Micro-...cUvbUpU6370735 (3 months old) ...And yes ... I already Installed a Rom twice and it didn't work (bootloop)

i don't know why I did everything Right I think..You said SD-Card ... I have installed the Rom all the time on the "Internal Storage" maybe is that the Issue ... I think you can help me whats the issue is for the bootloop ... Oh yes ...Can you put your links in your Answer for the Rom ? I only want to go sure that im doing nothing wrong...first time doing it ... Andddd last but not least can you explain it step by step '-' ?

PS: Thanks For the great and fast Support ! Big thumbs up! Again...Sorry for misspelled words!

LG Cai W.
    10-17-2018 03:15 PM