New Contract with phone?

syphonsphere

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
I'm running down to At&T tomorrow for a new phone, I wanted to ask what phone in your opinion is worth it, I'm looking at 3 phones, Aria, Palm pixi and Iphone 3gs. I liked the keypad on the pixi. I have a 16gb Ipod touch. never played with an android or webos phone. thanks for any feed back.

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site
you're on androidcentral.com, what do you think we're gonna recommend? :p anyway, the pre is a great phone, i used to have one, but it's a little stale and dated. the OS is awesome, but right now the platform isn't going anywhere. Maybe next year when the HP buyout has time to bear fruit.

I personally don't like iphones because of apple's way of doing business (the walled garden) and itunes.

I've sold many Aria's to people and think it's a great phone. It's very fast (considering it's a midrange android device) and well built. I have no problem recommending this phone.

One other option (depending on your budget) would be the Captivate. It's faster than the Aria (or IPhone, or just about any other phone), has a 4" screen, and looks awesome. It just came out today. If the Aria is too small for you then the Captivate would be perfect.

mcflyguy26

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Get the Captivate or go with an EVO on sprint you can still talk to people on AT&T for free with their plans so it won't cost you more in terms of minutes if your already on AT&T. However if you don't want to pay anything and are just trying android out for the first time (like myself) the Aria is a great phone that can be had for nothing with a plan. I'm very satisfied with it, but will prob upgrade again at the 18mo mark.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals37