Exchange Mail

laddcapt

Sep 15, 2010
Visit site
I am using OS 2.1. Have been using the default mail for exchange for the last 3 months. All of a sudden the mail will not sync. First time I deleted the account and reconfigured. It worked for several days then stopped again. I don't think its my work because my Ipod touch still receives mail. My work is using outlook 2007. Has anybody else had this issue, any fixes?

tpbklake

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I am using OS 2.1. Have been using the default mail for exchange for the last 3 months. All of a sudden the mail will not sync. First time I deleted the account and reconfigured. It worked for several days then stopped again. I don't think its my work because my Ipod touch still receives mail. My work is using outlook 2007. Has anybody else had this issue, any fixes?

You could go into Settings -> Applications -> Manage Applications -> Email and trying 'Clear Data' and 'Clear Cache'.

Regards,

Tom

laddcapt

Sep 15, 2010
Visit site
Thanks tpbklake, but unfortunately when I deleted the account this time it will not take the settings that I had been using. I cannot set up the account.

ls377

Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
Sounds like a problem with the Email and not the phone. Is there a way to reconfirm the settings you should be using? They may have changed something without your knowledge.

laddcapt

Sep 15, 2010
Visit site
Sounds like a problem with the Email and not the phone. Is there a way to reconfirm the settings you should be using? They may have changed something without your knowledge.
Is377 you could be right my IT dept could of changed settings and normally would not let anybody know. But my Ipod touch is still getting mail through sync with the same settings I was using on my Aria.

tpbklake

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Is377 you could be right my IT dept could of changed settings and normally would not let anybody know. But my Ipod touch is still getting mail through sync with the same settings I was using on my Aria.

Try setting the account up again and make sure that you are entering the password correctly. Exchange passwords are case sensitive.

Short of that I suggest you take your phone to IT and see if they can get it setup.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckm